Did anyone see the new tonight

Guest -MOE LESTER-

Guest -MOE LESTER-

im just chillin watchin the news, and they are talking about the hurricane refugees and aid and bullshit, and then they show the actual people

they pan down a row of a bunch black dudes, like 20 or 30, all throwing up gang signs, flashing their grills, and mean muggin the camera. i almost died laughing...i though most new orleans refugees were families and shit.

"yo dawg, heruh cums da video kamrah, rep yo hood cuzzin. durrty souff!"

the whole time the camera is doing this the reporter is talking about the bush administration sorting aid, blah blah blah.....george bush and all those rich white fucks are really gonna wanna help them now. if your offended i dont give a fuck, it was hillarious

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest -MOE LESTER-

of course theres good people who are affected by the huricane, im not laughing at them

im more laughing at the news stations choice of video footage when showing these refugees to the working WHITE class that watches news.....the fuck is wrong with them

now you see what we have to live with down here,them project cats dont give a fuck,they have nothing to live for,thats why there like that,most of the people down here are real cool,with alot of southern hospitality,im glad my house was legit,ide hate to still be a refugee somewhere

Originally posted by RiSC@Dec 6 2005, 01:38 PM

i met this dude named Cornelio up here from New Orleans at the laundromat.. he was tall as fuck, black as hell, and he had bleach blonde hair.. he was lookin for bud, so he bought us alcohol.. then he showed us like 8 rolls of film in his backpack and asked where he could get pictures of a girl getting gangbanged developed.. and then he told us he was gonna go home and listen to techno...

true story

was it a white hoe?