did anyone see the bush clip on the daily show?

Guest fr8lover

Guest fr8lover

you probably wont find it that funny unless you saw it, but this was the single most hilarious and embarassing moment for GW yet. to see how he said it and the look on his face of utter stupidity and confusion was like watching two 747s crash together, horrifying but compelling.

"There's an old saying in Tennessee—I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee—that says, fool me once, shame on—shame on you. Fool me—you can't get fooled again."—Nashville, Tenn., Sept. 17, 2002

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest fr8lover
Originally posted by suburbian bum

I missed it. And your quote made no sence.

haha EXACTLY. youre gonna have to talk with bush about that, though.

Originally posted by suburbian bum

I missed it. And your quote made no sence.

The real saying goes:

fool me once shame on you, fool me again shame on me.

i think thats it. bush can't even get it straight w/ speech writers...

yeah the best part was teh look on his face....hahahaha

Haha I heard that shit on Howard Stern this morning on my way to class.. I really didn't need to see the clip of his face, I can tell already exactly what it looked like (confused muppet.) Needless to say.. I almost swerved off the fuckin road laughing so hard

Why is anyone surprised by what he said? I know I'm not. The President of the United States of America, George W. Bush, is a complete and utter moron. He has said stupider things in the past and he will say stupider things in the future. We all must come to terms with the fact that we have an imbecile running our nation. We only have one option in this matter, there's no sense in complaining about him, all we can do is LAUGH OUR ASSES OFF EVERY TIME THE IDIOT OPENS HIS MOUTH.

"And so, in my State of the - my State of the Union - or state - my speech to the nation, whatever you want to call it, speech to the nation - I asked Americans to give 4,000 years - 4,000 hours over the next - the rest of your life - of service to America. That's what I asked - 4,000 hours." -George W. Bush, Bridgeport, Conn., April 9, 2002

"My administration has been calling upon all the leaders in the - in the Middle East to do everything they can to stop the violence, to tell the different parties involved that peace will never happen." -George W. Bush, Crawford, Texas, Aug, 13, 2001

"The suicide bombings have increased. There's too many of them." -George W. Bush, Albuquerque, N.M., Aug. 15, 2001

from http://www.lifeisajoke.com/politics22_html.htm

I find it pretty amusing that you guys thing George W. is so stupid, yet he was elected President. Bill Clinton got elected twice , and he and Janet Reno almost touched off a Civil War. I'm thinking that the puppet masters need better meat puppets, that's what I'm thinking. A friend of mine went to a gun show here in the Houston area and came back and told me that assault weapons and ammunition are selling like hotcakes again. He bought several 1,000-round cases of 5.56mm and 7.62x39mm ammunition to add to his already considerable stockpile.

Texas is armed to the teeth. I don't think the Federal government will be burning down any more weird churches in this state.

I know several people who claim to have stockpiles of rifles and ammunition buried out in safe places. Regardless of who's President, something tells me that the FBI, ATF and the National Guard are not too interested in setting off a war right here at home.

U.S. Armed Forces= 1.8 million men and women

Estimated armed Americans in militia groups in 1994= 90,000+ (today--much less)

Members of NRA, GOA, JPFO, etc.= 4.5 million

Licensed American deer hunters= 31 million

Estimated American gun owners= 97 MILLION. There is a gun in 40% of American homes.

I don't think we'll have any tyrants here, boys, regardless of political party. Those flacks will carry out the will of the People, or they will be in a WORLD OF SHIT. The United States is capable of mounting the mother of all guerrilla resistance movements. Nobody, and I mean NOBODY can impose tyranny on this nation, AS LONG AS THE PEOPLE ARE ARMED. Regardless of how stupid the politicians may or may not be.

Originally posted by KaBar

I find it pretty amusing that you guys thing George W. is so stupid, yet he was elected President.

sorry, he wasn't elected. remember?

Originally posted by KaBar

He bought several 1,000-round cases of 5.56mm and 7.62x39mm ammunition to add to his already considerable stockpile.

i know buying that type of ammunition isn't a big deal, but jesus.. in that amount? what's he doing with it, full auto practice with his AK?

good guns though for reel.

Archived