Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

did anyone hear about the wolrd trade center...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Chicken George, Sep 14, 2001.

1. Chicken George

Chicken George Member

...i heard some arabs were throwing rocks at it.
    anyways...who is down with that new christina milian joint. that shits bumpin. and that new baby face song...the song sucks but when he performed it on jay leno shit was bangin. neptunes might as well be crackers with their wack beats. word
    from am to pm.

2. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

I'm laughing but I dont want to be.

3. TRYBOL

TRYBOL New Jack

4. goreguts

goreguts Guest

5. KRiLL

KRiLL New Jack

What happened there was terrible

6. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

at first i was going to say the world trade center got wiped off the map. then i saw a zesto post so i knew it had to be an old thread :D

7. Grandola

Grandola Senior Member

8. sneak

sneak Guest

9. old_woman

old_woman Guest

racist niggaz talkin shit

go in public an say that shit
    no motherfuckin arabs threw rocks at the WTC
    answer this shit bitch ass bitch fuckin tacknigga,
    YOU EVER BEEN TO MANHATTAN? YES? DID YOU SEE ANY MOTHERFUCKIN ROCKS? ????

THERES NO ROCKS NIGGAZ! KNOW THAT SHIT FACT IS LIKE THE FUCKIN HATE RUMORZ ON A VERY LARGE EDUCATED ETHNIC GROUP IN THIS COUNTRY CAUSE HATE STUPID NIGGAZ EDUCATED NIGGAZ BRUSH THAT SHIT OFF AND JACK OFF LATER TO STUPIDITY,

word on the streets is the cia and mosad (jew agency) knocked them buildings down

word on the street is israel laughed at the US that day

word on the streets is this was not a bin laden job, its a jew job.
    anti semite?
    then your a cocksuckin titihatin' motherfuckin anti-semite too bicth, aranz be semites too, stupid, semitic tribes are those of the holy land, bitch ass
    niggaz know, but niggaz lay low

10. Grandola

Grandola Senior Member

word you bitch azz trickz. my moms don't raise no mofuckin triflin bitch ya heard? recognize dat dis mutha fucka know hiz shit aight? holla!

11. old_woman

old_woman Guest

12. Just Like Me

Just Like Me Guest

13. wrkr

wrkr Member

conspiracy brother