Dick Cheney shoots some guy...

bobthemothafuckinbuilder

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

whats even funnier then cheney not knowing how to stay in his lane...(actually this is a common bird hunting thing... getting plucked by a couple pelllets) is the guy had a heart attack in the hospital. what is even funnier about this is that the media is making a humongous deal about it all! i wonder what the brady campaign statement is on this issue....lol

Originally posted by Flavicon+Feb 13 2006, 04:50 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Flavicon - Feb 13 2006, 04:50 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Dawood@Feb 12 2006, 08:52 PM

why? do really think the fbi is hanging around forums arresting people who makes jokes about dick cheney?

wrong thread bozo

[/b]

of course theyre not...but theyre comps. search for keywords all over the web.......yes yes i know, wrong thread

Wrong thread, yes... but the Cheney thing is being pursued elswhere, so I'll threadjack this one for another minute.

If you are typing certain combinations of words, many of which are likely to come up in a thread like this, you are likely creating a blip somwhere on the government watch lists. A tiny blip, yes, but its just one more thing that they would consider in the highly unlikely event that they decide you are a problem...

I'm just pointing this out as fair warning for the many people who might not realize. Ironically, I would have thought you were more likely to know than virtually anyone on here, DaWood.

Originally posted by angelofdeath@Feb 14 2006, 11:40 PM

whats even funnier then cheney not knowing how to stay in his lane...(actually this is a common bird hunting thing... getting plucked by a couple pelllets) is the guy had a heart attack in the hospital. what is even funnier about this is that the media is making a humongous deal about it all! i wonder what the brady campaign statement is on this issue....lol

How many is a "couple" pellets in an average plucking? I heard Cheney landed fifty.

Originally posted by Soup+Feb 16 2006, 02:42 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Soup - Feb 16 2006, 02:42 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-angelofdeath@Feb 14 2006, 11:40 PM

How many is a "couple" pellets in an average plucking? I heard Cheney landed fifty.

[/b]

i hear between 50 and 200.

Originally posted by Milton@Feb 16 2006, 04:57 AM

That's a pretty wild swing if dude was behind him. Shit, he'd have to spot the bird and then turn around... I once shot my cousin with a pellet gun in the hindpart.

a complete 180 degree turn around. that is exactly what happened.

hunters orange and everything. go check the cheney sho a guy thread

in channel zero. i posted a bunch of stuff in there about ballistics and whatnot.

if dude got plucked by 200 pellets, he pretty much got the whole damn load sprayed on him. i very very seriously doubt this. either way, someone doesnt know how to stay in thier lane. if it was cheney or the guy that got shot.

but seriously, this is all stupid. some people are taking this as something to further the gun grabbing agenda. the need to politicize this is stupid. if you want to attack the administration, channel it into something that matters. not a small hunting accident.

Originally posted by bobthemothafuckinbuilder@Feb 12 2006, 03:49 PM

Yea, so he shot some guy in the woods while hunting.

Anyways what I find funny is on the news they keep saying the word "accidentally" over and over and over again...

Accidentally

ha. I found it funny that they refered to the slug as a pellet.

If i was to shoot someone that shit would have read

"isorus wrex shoots hunter with a big ass slug intentionally"

there was no slug involved. it was from a 28 guage shot gun, with bird shot. this is an extremely small light and easy shooting gun. it has hardly any knock down power. especially at 30 yards. even in a full choked gun, at 30 yards, i'd be suprised if most of the pellets that hit you would even go through a heavy hunting coat. i have a little .410 single shot. a 28 guage is a little bit bigger bore. loaded with #8 bird shot, i have shot my 410 at heavy metal roof flashing at 20 yards. it does not penetrate.

if homeboy got hit with 200 pellets at 30 yards, cheney didnt just wing him, he aimed right at him. now, if dude got shot at 10 feet with 000 buck shot, then we might have a story.

The shooting was probably an accident. The bigger question is... Why wait 24 hours to report it? Maybe "cock" was drunk. It's like a hit and run, most of them are preformed by drunk people. Why did "cock" refuse to speak with police? Why didn't he make a public statement? Instead he did an edited, rehursed interview on Fox news. This whole thing smells a little funky. This happened right after Scooter implicated Cheney with authorizing the leaking of classified information. I don't think this had anything to do with the Katrina hearings, because Bush Company never wanted the department of homeland secuirty ( it was Congress's idea) and now it looks like the DHS will take the fall for the Katrina fuck up.