Dia de los Muertos tattoo...

Mija

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

FUCKING DIE, I SERIOUSLY CANT FUCKING BELIEVE YOUR SHITTY FACE FUCK HEAD ASS FOR COMING INTO THIS FUCKING FORUM AND POSTING THIS SHIT IN A NEW FUCKING THREAD FOR ME TO WASTE MY FUCKING KEYSTROKES ON. IF MY FUCKING PROBIE OFFICIER SEES THIS IM FUCKING DONE I MEAN FUCKING DONE, SO YOU BETTER CLEAN UP YOUR FUCKING ACT YOU FUCKHEAD BEFORE I STAB YOU IN THE FUCK HEAD EAT YOUR FACE OFF SHIT IT OUT THEN JERK OFF ON IT.

Originally posted by Glik0

FUCKING DIE, I SERIOUSLY CANT FUCKING BELIEVE YOUR SHITTY FACE FUCK HEAD ASS FOR COMING INTO THIS FUCKING FORUM AND POSTING THIS SHIT IN A NEW FUCKING THREAD FOR ME TO WASTE MY FUCKING KEYSTROKES ON. IF MY FUCKING PROBIE OFFICIER SEES THIS IM FUCKING DONE I MEAN FUCKING DONE, SO YOU BETTER CLEAN UP YOUR FUCKING ACT YOU FUCKHEAD BEFORE I STAB YOU IN THE FUCK HEAD EAT YOUR FACE OFF SHIT IT OUT THEN JERK OFF ON IT.

yeah i think this cat was dead on with what he said.

My cousin bobby can do a pretty firme cholo mickey mouse fucking minnie. Cartoon gets down but is expensive. Ive got a few good pieces at aggresive ink in huntington park, which is the last place Id believe would have quality artists but does. Are you brown at least? If not, your best bet is to kick it at the bus stop by county, youll meet some talented guys around there.

Originally posted by Glik0

I box with newborns. period.

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

cartoon's over rated...

however, i think kari barba is still in anehiem... excellent tattooer with a lot of experience in monotone day of the dead type stuff...

Word. I will check him out.

my boy big mike at chrome ohm in seattle rocked a virgen de guadalupe sporting a dia de los muertos face and inner-outer work in the same style around it on my boy hour's leg. came out tits as hell.it'll be one hell of a drive but the ink is definitely worth it.

*there is a pun in there, can you find it?...

Archived