Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

DHabz Saturday morning/afternoon post (what'd you do last night)

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Dirty_habiT, Mar 13, 2004.

1. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Dirty Dozen Crew

I went to a show in Denton... Saw Lyrics Born, and it was a bad ass show.... I got about 4 phone numbers of girls that are about 5 years older than me. They were like, awww you're so cute.... but I know what that means....

;)

Anyhow, I had a very bad ass time, my friend from Florida was in town he gathered about 20 people, me included and we pulled the gangster presence at this show, mobbed up in there. Liquor store was right around the corner, and I had my prescribed valliums with me. So naturally I had to stumble around d-town denton (not knowing the area)....and I had already drank a whole bottle of my cheap gangster drink.... Aspi Spimante or whatever it's spelled... It's good champagne, and not good and expensive is what I mean.

So I caught about fifty million tags with my pink posca and my chrome uni... oh what Dhabz really does write, oh shit ooooffff.

Go ahead and post what you did last night I'm interested, just not in looking at those Friday night posts that get posted every thursday night.... and no offense to those people who post them.

2. InnerCityRebel

InnerCityRebel Veteran Member

Well i went to my local watering hole which we call the Swamp.Had a few beers left at about midnight or so.Was on my way to another bar but ending up at one of my buddies house.We just chilled until his female pitbull Kool-Aid went bananas and started humpy her doggy bed.The damn dog went at for a half hour i was laughing so hard i was almost crying.After that i left there and went home tried to get down with my lady but instead i passed out..

3. villain

villain Veteran Member

Well you would know what I did last night if you were on your computer.... nerd! :D

4. cmeup

cmeup Veteran Member

how about you check mr.abc's what are you planning on doing this weekend "FRIGAY" thread...

its got all the answers youre looking for...

:lol:

5. fatbastard

fatbastard Elite Member

i had an assignment due i had forgotten about, so i pulled an all nighter..slept at 5 in the afternoon and woke up at 11:30pm....it sucked..it was too late to do anything.

6. fatbastard

fatbastard Elite Member

the paint in those is so useless...

7. kido

kido Senior Member

went bowling with a couple friends, devoured a couple pitchers of beer (these were real pitchers, not those pitchers that are just the size of large beer), danced with some fat black women, went to steak n shake, crashed.

8. sneak

sneak Guest

last night id planned on being in the pub at 7.30. i didnt make it till 10.30 by which there was only 30mins before last orders so i went to the bar and got 5 drinks.

then i woke up this morning in my bed. thats about as much as i can tell you.

9. Dirty_habiT

It is it is, but you know, it'll still be there until someone cleans it or whatever.... no my chrome uni on the other hand, has some various additives to it, and there's no pussy about that marker.

Anyhow, thanks for the suggestion Tease, but I don't go in those threads that are made every friday.... this is MY Saturday thread, and I don't post one of these every Saturday, so I'd think people would be a little more inclined to click. You could always add something of relevence by posting what you did, you know.

10. Dirty_habiT

That place is bad ass.

11. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

messed with some chick

went and got drunk

mobbed some street cars as tehy pulled into the station with the green posca...hitting mad scribes with a chip off the sidewalk

went to this park....drank a few more beers smoked a few blunts with homeboys

spit at this chick..tehn she tells me shes in 8th grade...she was feeling me though but i cant fuck with no 8th graders!!

leave....go do some drunken bombing around the way...come home and pass out

12. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

O YEAH...AND THERE WAS THIS BLIND GUY THAT WAS STRANDED IN THE MIDDLE OF THE INTERSECTION AND HE COULDNT FIND THE TRAIN PLATFORM.....SO I HELPED THAT NIGGA DID MY GOOD DEED FOR THE NIGHT....THEN AS TEH DRIVER WAS HELPING HIM ON THE STREET CAR I CAUGHT FAT ASS MARKER TAGS ON EVERY WINDOW

13. Jackson

Jackson Veteran Member

Went to theopening of a bar in Brick Lane, free drinks all night, drank too much gin. Then went to a party where i drank too much beer and smoked too many cigarettes then nearly puked and ended up walking home with a glue pen catching drippy tags.

14. Æ°

Æ° Senior Member

Last night I laughed my ass off for about 5 or 6 hours.