DEVILUSH

SCAGNETTI

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why thank you. i am being felt. mmmmm i liked being called a broad. hahahah.

i am at school right now, i dont have the programs to make an image jpeg so i can't upload the flick of me with the long hair. i want to scratch out my face. so when i get home, i'll post a flick of my long hair. it's not the best flick f it because it didnt show how long it is, but it'll do.

now it's your turn to post a flick.

SWEETIE I WOULD LOVE TO... BUT UNFORTUNATELY I'VE SPENT THE DURATION OF MY VERY SHORT 120Z CAREER TRASHING EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING THEY SAY SO IT WOULDN'T BE WISE OF ME TO PUT MY PHOTO OUT THERE LIKE THAT! IF I HAD IT TO DO OVER I WOULD'VE BEEN A NICE GUY, BUT I'M IN TOO DEEP NOW HONEY AND I'M PLAYING FOR KEEPS... YA HEARD?

HOWEVER, LIKE MOST FEMALES, I WOULD BE WILLING TO WAGER THAT YOU'D BE VERY PLEASED WITH MY APPEARANCE, SO MAYBE SOME DAY WE CAN SWAP GRILLS ON ANOTHER LEVEL... DON'T LET ME STOP YOU FROM POSTING YOUR LONG-HAIRED FLICK THOUGH... HOLLA BACK

i'm just bored so this is my fun for today...

why are you so mean to people? are you really like that person to person? or do you have a lot of pented up anger?

i think i have spend my duration of 12oz being nice to people. which is okay, it's the internet so i can't take it seriously. it's not my life. but i feel ya on keeping your flick to yourself.

i dunno if i am really that good looking. i do have a man, i guess that counts. i get hit on by old men all the time...that and men who call me "aye mami".

Originally posted by MARLBORO RED

IF SPANISH DUDES ARE HOLLARING AT YOU THEN THAT PROBABLY MEANS YOUR ASS IS PROPER...

I DON'T KNOW HOW GOOD LOOKING YOU ARE THOUGH BECAUSE I'VE NEVER SEEN YOUR FACE...

WHY AM I MEAN TO PEOPLE? THAT'S A COMPLEX QUESTION

dude, its not even spanish dudes. it's like caucasian men too that say that. i just dont get it. usually they are about a good 10 years older than i am so it's kinda gross.

being good looking is over rated anyways. i'd rather be a good person.

I GUESS PART OF THE REASON THAT I'M MEAN TO PEOPLE IS BECAUSE I HAVE TONS OF PERSONAL INSECURITIES AND I'M NOT MAN ENOUGH TO TURN MY HIGHLY INTUITIVE SKILLS OF PERCEPTION ON MYSELF, SO INSTEAD I SEEK OUT PEOPLE WHO ACT OUT THE SAME DEFECTS THAT I DESPISE ABOUT MY OWN CHARACTER AND ATTEMPT TO MAKE THEM AS UNCOMFORTABLE AND INSECURE AS POSSIBLE...

ALSO I'M JUST A DICK AND MY DAD TREATED ME LIKE SHIT!

I'M GOOD LOOKING AND A GOOD PERSON, I'M JUST PRETTY JUDGMENTAL... DON'T LISTEN TO TONY, I'M NOT A LOOSER WITH TWO O'S... IN FACT I THINK I'M A FUCKING WINNER!!!! YEAH!!!!

I GUESS SAYING "AYE MAMI" IS EN VOGUE THESE DAYS... I THINK I'VE PROBABLY SAID IT BUT I DON'T REMEMBER A SPECIFIC INCIDENT...

TO BE REAL WITH YOU I'M TREMENDOUSLY HANDSOME... CHICKS HAVE TOLD ME THAT I LOOK LIKE A BALDWIN AND MY SELF DESCRIBED STYLE IS CALLED "PREPPY WITH AN EDGE" (I COINED THAT PHRASE)

AND TO ANSWER YOUR EARLIER QUESTION... I AM A DICK PERSON TO PERSON AS WELL AS ON 12OZ... BUT NOT ALWAYS, IT DEPENDS ON MY MOOD...

makes sense to me. i know plenty of people like that. but then again, i know plenty of people that jsut like to be dicks for shits and giggles. do people take you seriously on the internet? and what insecurities.....it seems as though you dont have any. but i can't really judge you off bat. it's unfair.

how old are you if you dont mind me asking?

HAHA

DON'T BE MAD THAT I PULLED YOUR CARD DUDE... IF YOU REALLY WANT TO DISS ME COME WITH SOMETHING BETTER...

YOU COULDN'T EVEN MUSTER UP A COMEBACK AFTER I CLOWNED YOU IN THAT "WHAT ARE YOU WEARING" SHIT... AT LEAST NOT A FUNNY ONE!

JUST ADMIT THAT I'M WITTY AND HILARIOUS AND KEEP IT MOVING...

I'M NOT TALKING TO YOU BRUNO, MOVE THE FUCK OVER

SHAMELESS, FUCK OUT OF MY POST TOO DUDE, I FEEL LIKE IGNORING YOU BECAUSE YOU NEVER SAY ANYTHING CLEVER... HOW COME YOUR BOY BOOGIE HANDS CAN COME WITH SOME SHIT AND YOU NEVER CAN? YOU'RE NOT EVEN WORTH SNAPPING ON... I JUST SCRATCHED YOU OFF THE LIST... TALK TO YOURSELF FAG...

"I'M GOOD LOOKING AND A GOOD PERSON, I'M JUST PRETTY JUDGMENTAL... DON'T LISTEN TO TONY, I'M NOT A LOOSER WITH TWO O'S... IN FACT I THINK I'M A FUCKING WINNER!!!! YEAH!!!!"

~~Keep telling yourself that. Keep that self-esteem high!! Remember what they told you to do in the help sessions your taking.. Repeat after me,

"I AM someone special."

"TO BE REAL WITH YOU I'M TREMENDOUSLY HANDSOME... CHICKS HAVE TOLD ME THAT I LOOK LIKE A BALDWIN AND MY SELF DESCRIBED STYLE IS CALLED "PREPPY WITH AN EDGE" (I COINED THAT PHRASE)"

Preppy with an edge? So you wear abercrombie with alittle bit of the gap huh? Fucking awesome! hey did you get that new v-neck they are selling now, its soo sweet?!

http://www.gregwalloch.com/baldwin2.jpg'>

Rock on fag.

I KNOW DEVILUSH STILL UNDERSTANDS ME

I'LL TELL YOU HOW OLD I AM BABY, I SWEAR A WILL

MOST OF YOU HAVE NADA FOR ME, I'M WAY BEYOND... YOU'RE JUST TAKING SHOTS IN THE DARK... I'D LIKE TO SAY I'D FUCK YOU DUDES UP ON THE PHYSICAL SIDE OF THINGS, BUT THAT REALLY COUNTS FOR NOTHING ON HERE... ALL I'M SAYING IS DON'T HATE ME BECAUSE I'M TREMENDOUSLY INTELLIGENT, FUNNY, PERCEPTIVE, AND ARTICULATE... I WAS FUCKING BORN THAT WAY...

AND FOR THE HEADS THAT REALIZE HOW FLY I AM... I SEE YOU OUT THERE, BELIEVE ME!

Archived