DEVILUSH YOU FUCKING SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

JoeyLawrence

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Pistol

she probably get's on then notices someone on her buddy list that she only put on there to know when their on so she can log off with the quickness before they IM her.

could it be you?

i do this same act.

First of all.....if you need to talk to girls through the internet.......then you are a sorry motherfucker........my bad.......but man,C'mon........... if you rock all of the fly shit you are claimin' you are...then why are you buggin' out on some girl who comes here to 12oz?.........what!....can't you relate with someone of the opposite sex?.......or are you tooooooo strung out?......man,you should just get some balls and start bullshitting with some broads(or lady friends) from Canada........isn't that where you live?......those chicks are easier than sunday morning........man,quit fronting..........hahaha......you are a pathetic soul.......sucks to be you......

Guest HESHIANDET
Originally posted by 455

First of all.....if you need to talk to girls through the internet.......then you are a sorry motherfucker........my bad.......but man,C'mon........... if you rock all of the fly shit you are claimin' you are...then why are you buggin' out on some girl who comes here to 12oz?.........what!....can't you relate with someone of the opposite sex?.......or are you tooooooo strung out?......man,you should just get some balls and start bullshitting with some broads(or lady friends) from Canada........isn't that where you live?......those chicks are easier than sunday morning........man,quit fronting..........hahaha......you are a pathetic soul.......sucks to be you......

orrr maybe they're friends.

i'm sorry i havent been on. when i do go on, i'm usually doing something on the computer. i dont mean to log right off (and trust me, i dont add people on my list that i dont enjoy talking too).

but i rarely go on the computer anymore....fist2cuffs is usually the guilty one. so mr. abc.....yes it is good to have a trained monkey.:p :) :) hahah not even 5 seconds passes by and like 10 people IM me at the same time. i like it, but he doesnt when he is like 5 minutes away from bidding on something on ebay.

i love him so much.

455.....no he isnt trying to get at me or anything. as a matter of fact, we are close friends. he's slept over many times and gotten drunk with us.

but anyways, i'm sorry i havent been on aim lately. i really do apologize. i am done with issue #8. and will post a thread on it later.

off the topic..............i need to fart.

Guest HESHIANDET

funny fart story. im at school right now. and my teacher sent the entire class to the library. as im walking up the stairs w/ my whole class behind me i rip a noisy one. there was a girl whos face was no more than a foot from my ass. funny shit.

Archived