DEVILUSH-VETERAN STATUS

Krook

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I AM THE BIGGEST LOSER OF THE 12OZ FEMALE COMMUNITY!

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Roar.

;)

I want to thank my old job for giving me internet access and for letting me get drunk during lunch.

I blame them for my addiction to this website.

Originally posted by JUDONO?

I wish I had a job like that!! My job sucks ass right now!!! anyways congrats Devilush, Where's my Guacamole?

Oooo I’d never give that recipe out!!

It’s oh so good. 12oz bbq and I’ll make sure to make a whole bowl just for you.

My job sucks ass right now too.

I’m not even supposed to be on the net, but I’m so bored it hurts sometimes. My old job rocked out. Listened to punk rock all day, get new cd’s in and critique them, yell at people to pay bills, got drunk during meeting at bars, had aim on my computer, browsed the net free-ly.

It was nice. I miss it. Those bastards.

Damn I need a job where I can drink during lunch my friend always gets drunk with his boss during lunch bastard I hate him!!! But then again I need to cut down on drinking cause I think I'm gettin stomach

problems lately. Has this happen to anyone else? Like the next day after drinking I get stomach aches I have to take some Mylanta to calm it down. OH well I need some guacamole though.

Yea I slowed down after I got laid off from that job (I got laid of on my birthday after sept 11th), I don’t drink as much anymore because I think the shots of jim beam pretty much did it for me. We ate, drank, and walked back to work. It wasn’t good for our health also since we were at the desk constantly. It made my butt really huge. So I knew I had to cut down on it.

We also drove around in this “molester mobile”. It was a huge van that our co-worker owned. And she is the lead singer of this one band based here in sf. So she had a bunch of stuff in there. Riding to jack in the box wasn’t the easiest, sitting next to a blanket that smelled funky.

Originally posted by Krook

:o

i see how it is Devilush you can't even thank me for making this thread for you

:runs away crying:

I also wanted to thank KROOK for starting this thread because he is THE homie to me.

And I also owe him his BIG PACKAGE! (which I am badly procrastinating on but every morning when I turn on the computer and go on 12oz, I think of him)

:kissie face:

http://thebachelor.crosswinds.net/mm12.jpg'>

word aint nothing wrong with your ass getting big just as long as you dont get beer belly:D Hells yeah! going to Jack N THE CRACK to get some 99 cents chicken sandwiches and some eggrolls and some of those new taquitos with guacamole and sour cream. ahhhhhrggg!

Damn Im A FATASS!!!!!!

Originally posted by Devilush

I also wanted to thank KROOK for starting this thread because he is THE homie to me.

And I also owe him his BIG PACKAGE! (which I am badly procrastinating on but every morning when I turn on the computer and go on 12oz, I think of him)

:kissie face:

http://thebachelor.crosswinds.net/mm12.jpg'>

:smiles:

:gives kisses back: