DEVILUSH GET ON AIM

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by mapo wc

i hate when dumb shit like this is posted on here.

sending an email would have worked.

yeah, but i saw that she was logged in to the board, so i figured it would be quicker. and if it irks you so much, why did you bother reading the post let alone reply to it?

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

and if it irks you so much, why did you bother reading the post let alone reply to it?

yeah, when people dont like things, they should just shut the fuck up. if it bothers them so much they should ignore it. good thing not everyone has that mentality or the world would be one fucked up place.

whoa whoa whoa.....mapo..a lot of people start these kinda threads, i dont see you bashing on their threads like you are doing to this one. and i see a little bit of hypocrisy in your post....

yeah, when people dont like things, they should just shut the fuck up. if it bothers them so much they should ignore it...mapo

why didnt you take your own advice and just didnt say anything?? honestly, if you did see this and it bothered you a bit, dont sit here and waste your time. it's something that you cant control and you are just wasting your steam.

yeah, when people dont like things, they should just shut the fuck up. if it bothers them so much they should ignore it. good thing not everyone has that mentality or the world would be one fucked up place.

exactly. good to see we are on the same page. i was beginning to think you were just one of these guys that has an over-inflated sense of self importance who thinks that their almighty opinion should be followed like religion by everyone in their path, but are really just bags of hot air that like the sound of their own voice. i'm glad i didn't jump to that conclusion too hastily

Re: Re: i dont have aim at school

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

you do. i've got news and stuff to chat about and i'm on the late shift this week. try to get on so we can have a babble, we have alot to catch up on

you shush too!!! i'm not sure if i'll be home before 2 because by the time its like 2, in your time zone, you are getting ready to go home and all. i'll try my best to get home around that time sweets. actually...can you email me a big one?? i havent gotten any long "wanting advice" emails in a long time. i hope it's not anything bad. how is my sweety wifey?i hope good.

Originally posted by Devilush

whoa whoa whoa.....mapo..a lot of people start these kinda threads, i dont see you bashing on their threads like you are doing to this one. and i see a little bit of hypocrisy in your post....

yeah, when people dont like things, they should just shut the fuck up. if it bothers them so much they should ignore it...mapo

why didnt you take your own advice and just didnt say anything?? honestly, if you did see this and it bothered you a bit, dont sit here and waste your time. it's something that you cant control and you are just wasting your steam.

i was being sarcastic...

Guest imported_Tesseract

Devils advocate

I gotta agree with mapo on this one. I dont like that stuff either.

I can understand that someone who didnt got to speak with the delicious devilicious can be in a desparate state and must take drastic measures BUT that doesnt concern the whole forum.

I remember when some months ago, if anyone posted like that, he was apologising and requesting for the thread to get deleted after the person sees it.

In combination with the ridiculous amount of bullshit threads lately its annoying.

This is the last thread where i'd like to state that (cause i wish dlush was on aim) so dont take it personal.

Threads like this should be kept to minimum.....very minimum

Guest imported_Tesseract

Devils advocate

minimI gotta agree with mapo on this one. I dont like that stuff either.

I can understand that someone who didnt got to speak with the delicious devilicious can be in a desparate state and must take drastic measures BUT that doesnt concern the whole forum.

I remember when some months ago, if anyone posted like that, he was apologising and requesting for the thread to get deleted after the person sees it.

In combination with the ridiculous amount of bullshit threads lately its annoying.

This is the last thread where i'd like to state that (cause i wish dlush was on aim) so dont take it personal.

oooo yea!! BTW...my aol account of pablografkat is canceled. for the time being it's:

devilucious

**and i dont mean to advertise my new screen name as of today but i havent gotten to making my buddy list yet. i will do that tonight.

sorry i am not on aim right now. i suck.:king:

Guest imported_Tesseract

Re: Devils advocate

Originally posted by Tesseract

I gotta agree with mapo on this one. I dont like that stuff either.

Pffffff...what a jerk...

DEVILUSH GET ON AIM!!!

*hypocriteoner

Originally posted by Devilush

i would call them but they live in two different countries. i dont think my fiance will like the phone bill too much after that!!

yeah, but it's mr abc. the man would be like "yeah, sweet girl. hit him up. it's all good". you know how it is

Archived