DETROIT SUMMER....

egee1kenobi

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by overflow

Everything is horrible except that IGES...that's nice. 1 detroit kid who's good.....and several chicago kids who suck ass. Wow...that's a first.

damn, somebody, who dont know no biz has a big mouf......

Guest KephaOneLove

>>>>>i think i can sum this thread up in one word

lame!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>>hahahaha...that dudes funny as hell....

Originally posted by KephaOneLove

lame!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow jealousy runs deep, oh well say whatever you want but you know what this shit was a really good experenice for me. All of you can keep acting like this game is so hardcore but the facts are that you sit on your ass and gather so much info from this fucken forum and still cry. Why? maybe cause people don't want to deal with your bullshit ass attitude and will never get a chance to participate in anything that mean something. I can keep going, but what for?, all I have to say is that Detroit is a fun city full of some really cool individuals. Remember when wutang said "it's for the kids" same goes here. Thanks for the post eg!

-Peace to my peoples-

-and a fist to those that hate-

Guest KephaOneLove

yo etc. i didnt write that comment about it being lame...someone else did....as for my comment is my opinion-i thought it was funny , you dont need to like it...

keep on livin....

Originally posted by awkward eye

nice work guys...that montana flag is lame though,besides that everything was cool...

Believe it or not, spanish montana sponsored this event, thats why the banner was present. We were supplied with free paint and the coordinator hooked us up with free food. It just doesn't get better then that.

Kepha don't trip- life goes on

Peace-

Originally posted by overflow

Everything is horrible except that IGES...that's nice. 1 detroit kid who's good.....and several chicago kids who suck ass. Wow...that's a first.

hahahha sure especially coming from some rookie who obviously needed a new name just to post some hate action. where yo shit be shorty???. until then eat a dick.:D VENUDESone.

Originally posted by bahleediddy

filthy fucking forty kings

next stop for yalls........

the s.t. louis

come on dowwwwwwnnnnnnnnnn

yo blah fo sho we will make our way down to the lu . eiver from san antonio or b4 san antonio but eiver way we finna rool thru.

Originally posted by KephaOneLove

lame!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah its also funny how your still stuck in chicago and havent had the chance to venture out to other city's . but yeah i know you dont "NEED" anything or anyone right?. well i'll send you post cards and pictures so you can laugh even harder. mean while we paint outside hatercity.

AEKrewtillIDie!!!..:king:

Originally posted by Rip Hamilton

dope.....how did you cats hook up with iges? cool ass kid.... nice flicks

yo RIP if you are who i think you are i really felt all your suff down there brah. detroit was pretty blazing wit some dope steez all city. i told Iges we would be going back there again so if you want e-mail me and we can see whats up.

venudesuno@yahoo.com

Archived