Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

detroit shit

Discussion in 'Brick Slayers' started by Xchron oneX, Feb 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xchron oneX

Xchron oneX New Jack

detroit....im barely up in the D....i go like what 2 throwies in detroit....most of my shits in dearborn...im a new cat in this game only been hittin shit for a minute...in my eyes sehv has hit the most shit in dearborn in my eyes...alota walls i hit up i look behind me n theres a fuckin sehv on a fuckin dumpster....just puttin in my opinion...dont get me wrong kosek n dibs is definetly up....as far as justo goes hes up there with dibs n kosek...sehv, dibs, kosek, n justo in my eyes are on topa shit....all im sayin is they are deifnetly up n hittin shit...props to kosek, dibs, justo, n sehv....i give em all props for keepin shit alive in detroit....or at least tryin to keep it alive...in my eyes detroits graff state is very much fucked up....not a lot...theres plenty of writers coming up to my knowledge hittin shit...but not hittin a lot....not makiin no name for themselves....i got a question for some detroit area heads...this has been pissin me off....southfield highway(which sehv has a few throwies on)theres a section with a whole buncha bridges stacked up on top of eachother....theres maybe 4 or 5....at the bottom...if ur comin from mi ave...on the rite theres a nice wall with two big black n green pieces on it...i allways see these drivin by real quik....soemtimes i get a good look...but who did these...i think theres an army hollow....n a few wack fills...but the whole wall is prettyu much wrecked....is this a legal or [email protected] much props to heads tryin to keep the d sscene alive...

2. platapie

platapie Guest

i think your dumb

3. Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder 12oz Loyalist

in my eyes you gotta post flicks in the bench which you didn't, in my eyes you took way too many lines to say the same thing over and over. in my eyes this thread will get closed if you don't add some flicks.

4. fr8burner

fr8burner Elite Member

you suck you moron

5. bufme1

bufme1 Senior Member

POLL: (A) Do too many toys use 12oz. for a means of "getting up"?
    (B) People just don't understand the flick posting situation?
    © This poll is as bad as this thread?

6. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

fucking retards.

7. Pinche Hoto

Pinche Hoto Guest

dont do crack while on the internet

8. smokin..joe

smokin..joe Guest

this dude is the reason i hate detroit:mad:

9. egbertolio

egbertolio Member

you do realize your going to burn in hell for this, right??

10. Rhubarb

Rhubarb New Jack

ah the quality of a detroit post.

11. canfucker

canfucker Junior Member

hey....ummm.....dude...........i...........think..................you........are ..........annoying.............for ..writing.............like................this.........know.........what......i..mean...?.............it's...........like..............you.re...........retarded.......................GO AWAY............................................................................................................................................................dibs...........kosek........dibs...........kosek...............chicago..............kosek&dibs................dibs&kosek......................kosek kosek.....kosek....................dibs..dibs...dibs....osek&dibs................dibs&kosek......................kosek kosek.....kosek....................dibs..dibs...dibs....dibs...........kosek........dibs...........kosek...............chicago..............kosek&dibs................dibs&kosek......................kosek kosek.....kosek....................dibs..dibs...dibs....osek&dibs................dibs&kosek......................kosek kosek.....kosek....................dibs..dibs...dibs....dibs...........kosek........dibs...........kosek...............chicago..............kosek&dibs................dibs&kosek......................kosek kosek.....kosek....................dibs..dibs...dibs....osek&dibs................dibs&kosek......................kosek kosek.....kosek....................dibs..dibs...dibs....

12. d-town_bomber

d-town_bomber Veteran Member

that sums it up perfectly

13. L.RonHubbard

L.RonHubbard Guest

the internet is a safe haven for these types

14. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

haha. i would make fun of this kid, if i didnt think that most 'detroit' writers were just as fucking dumb as he is.

no flics, clizzosed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.