detroit shit

Xchron oneX

detroit....im barely up in the D....i go like what 2 throwies in detroit....most of my shits in dearborn...im a new cat in this game only been hittin shit for a minute...in my eyes sehv has hit the most shit in dearborn in my eyes...alota walls i hit up i look behind me n theres a fuckin sehv on a fuckin dumpster....just puttin in my opinion...dont get me wrong kosek n dibs is definetly up....as far as justo goes hes up there with dibs n kosek...sehv, dibs, kosek, n justo in my eyes are on topa shit....all im sayin is they are deifnetly up n hittin shit...props to kosek, dibs, justo, n sehv....i give em all props for keepin shit alive in detroit....or at least tryin to keep it alive...in my eyes detroits graff state is very much fucked up....not a lot...theres plenty of writers coming up to my knowledge hittin shit...but not hittin a lot....not makiin no name for themselves....i got a question for some detroit area heads...this has been pissin me off....southfield highway(which sehv has a few throwies on)theres a section with a whole buncha bridges stacked up on top of eachother....theres maybe 4 or 5....at the bottom...if ur comin from mi ave...on the rite theres a nice wall with two big black n green pieces on it...i allways see these drivin by real quik....soemtimes i get a good look...but who did these...i think theres an army hollow....n a few wack fills...but the whole wall is prettyu much wrecked....is this a legal or what?anyway...pe@ce much props to heads tryin to keep the d sscene alive...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hey....ummm.....dude...........i...........think..................you........are ..........annoying.............for ..writing.............like................this.........know.........what......i..mean...?.............it's...........like..............you.re...........retarded.......................GO AWAY............................................................................................................................................................dibs...........kosek........dibs...........kosek...............chicago..............kosek&dibs................dibs&kosek......................kosek kosek.....kosek....................dibs..dibs...dibs....osek&dibs................dibs&kosek......................kosek kosek.....kosek....................dibs..dibs...dibs....dibs...........kosek........dibs...........kosek...............chicago..............kosek&dibs................dibs&kosek......................kosek kosek.....kosek....................dibs..dibs...dibs....osek&dibs................dibs&kosek......................kosek kosek.....kosek....................dibs..dibs...dibs....dibs...........kosek........dibs...........kosek...............chicago..............kosek&dibs................dibs&kosek......................kosek kosek.....kosek....................dibs..dibs...dibs....osek&dibs................dibs&kosek......................kosek kosek.....kosek....................dibs..dibs...dibs....

Archived