Detroit nose smashers

Organ Donor

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

im liking all those teads. off the hook, but im just not feeling jones.. im just not seeing his shit.. straight post thow

------------------

face off like hockey/ now what the puck/ cooler then fuck.

I would be PISSED off if was that kote cunt that got capped by that toy "kry"...like fuck thats a little plain..

But those peices are fucking ill..

are they your own peices or just your flicks?

------------------

"It goes One for the treble, 2 for the bass..Toys have my nutz all over their face"

i must emphasize.

educate your mind..

and recognize..

jones. fuck all these junkies. do your thing.

Originally posted by muCus stains:

do yourselfa favor...educate your mind.

fuck graffiti...big ups wafl..going off into some crazy stuff.

that jones rules. and it sucks that anyone is going to get shit for doing any sort of abstract piece because other people "did it first." fuck that. if you want to be consistent then STOP PAINTING. after all, someone did that first, too.

"there's nothing thats new under heaven, there's nothing that hasn't been done. pour me another double cliche. you can't write a song that's never been sung."

my thoughts on that jones piece: i like it, alot. i think its awesome, it has good colors, its painted techincally well, everything there is there and its just pleasing to the eye.

IT LOOKS NOTHING LIKE A JOKER OR OUIJA PIECE.

joker and ouija have their own styles. Its blatantly obvious to anyone who bothers to study either one of those artists work.

so its abstract. so what? you could say that joker and ouija and the transcend guys are the pioneers of the abstract movement, and yes they are, give respect where its due. is abstractism only for those guys to explore? no. jones has his own style within the realm of abstract graff, and for that, i give him props.

Archived