Detroit Detroit (pediatric gynecology 2)

Organ Donor

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Abc Eater

SNFU

There's some dope bombing off the highway going twords downtown and a big billboard hit the back of it by some one i can never decifer the letters fast enough..hes up off the high way bit..??:D

Originally posted by Abc Eater

SNFU

There's some dope bombing off the highway going twords downtown and a big billboard hit the back of it by some one i can never decifer the letters fast enough..hes up off the high way bit..??:D

off the highway toward downtown? haha. i am assuming you mean 75 north if you are talking about that tead and iges billboard that is in the 'noone gets up in detroit' post.

time to post more pictures. (if fotango isn't still being shitty)

Dirty Detroit

Oh my, that Stori stuff is pretty fresh. so is that Iges burner. damn...I need to get some colors going..geez. that Ansiq van is type dope also..

I cant believe that all of this shit went up in the last like six months or so. Detroit is destroyed right about now...shits crazy. big props to everybodys ass.

Guest 1honkeymofo

donor, good look on the flics, gotta love this fine city. ...with coney island and churches chicken at every corner, who would desire anything more?

that roof top is or should i say was...right past the times square staion off of the people mover.....it got buffed..only ran for about a month...and they are rollers ...i guess 40 ft rollers are too in your face for the DPM athorities.

fuck'em. that was a sick ass roller too....big ol bump.

Archived