Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

DETO

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by DR+DELUSION, Apr 30, 2004.

1. DR+DELUSION

DR+DELUSION Member

way to up the post count, buddy!

2. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

I guess Tease isn't so bad afterall......

3. DR+DELUSION

DR+DELUSION Member

1. make shitty threads
    2. then bump the fuck out of them! yeah!

OR

go crate digging and bump those.
    cool man.

4. Pfffffffffft

Pfffffffffft Moderator Crew

two wrongs dont make a right..
    this thread is just as important as a lazy white overpaid dishwasher

5. test pattern

test pattern Elite Member

okay, the news threads are pure shit. i wish they would make some sort of discussion topic for "i can't speak for myself, but i can make a lot of threads copy pasting other people's writing." (news threads galore!!!!)

however, this isn't entirely a personal attack on the news whores. dr+delusion sucks it harder than 500 news threads combined and locked.

6. DR+DELUSION

DR+DELUSION Member

contradiction yes no yes no

7. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

:cry2: thank you, thank you very much. i am truly honored to have not 1, but 2 treads dedicated to me in the last 24 hours. :king:
    i would like to first of all thank God, with out him, none of this would be e-possible. and all the members of 12ozprophet. love or hate, it both drives me equally. thank you guys, you are the best. *tear*

8. DR+DELUSION

DR+DELUSION Member

9. DR+DELUSION

DR+DELUSION Member

psh i don't drive deto. i drive an suv over deto.

10. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

buddy, you drive a ford. you couldn't even catch deto. 'zoom-zoom'

11. EyeforAnEYE

EyeforAnEYE Elite Member

who cares if he makes a lot of threads, if you don't like it don't read them.

12. DR+DELUSION

DR+DELUSION Member

haha your signature is funny.

13. DR+DELUSION

DR+DELUSION Member

oops i forgot

method #3:

"page 2"

14. Pfffffffffft

Pfffffffffft Moderator Crew

Welkom op de homepage van de Voetbalvereniging D.E.T.O. uitkomend in de 1e klasse D van het zaterdagamateurvoetbal waar het sinds drie seizoenen speelt, na in de 2e klasse J. kampioen te zijn geworden in het seizoen 1999/2000.
    De voetbalvereniging D.E.T.O. kent zo'n 600 leden en is met 10 seniorenelftallen, 22 jeugdelftallen en 1 dameselftal vertegenwoordigd in het amateurvoetbal. Daarnaast zijn er veel vrijwilligers actief in het bestuur en de diverse commissies, allen met één doel voor ogen: Door Eendracht Tot Overwinning.
    D.E.T.O. is één van de eerste amateurverenigingen in de regio die een open dag, naar voorbeeld van menige prof-club, heeft georganiseerd. Ook in 2003 is weer een open dag gehouden, namelijk op 16 augustus jongstleden. Hierover meer op de nieuwspagina.
    D.E.T.O. kent een gedegen jeugdopleiding en diverse activiteiten voor de
    jeugdige voetballertjes. Maar ook door de vele andere activiteiten laat D.E.T.O. zien dat het oog heeft voor de jeugd en dat D.E.T.O. een club is die leeft!

15. -J.Handsome-

-J.Handsome- Member

yeah, no shit. some of them were quite interesting and entertaining.