deto narrowly escapes going to jail.

DETO

So last night, a friend and I were meeting up with a few other friends to go to someone’s house to party. We pull over on the side of an empty road to talk about where we were going. (4 cars) While we were parked there a cop happens to pass by us and decides to stop. He keeps us there while and he calls for back up. We were “pulled over” for conspiracy. Anyway, in my car I was drinking a Miller Lite. I had already downed at least a 6 pack. So had my passenger. We had a half empty bottle of vodka on the floor on the passenger side. We had (2) 20 packs of Bud Lite on my backseat. We also had a pound of weed in a backpack in the backseat, I had a little under an Onion (ounce) of blow on my person and my buddy had at least a ball. anyway there are 4 vehicles and one cop. (backup had yet arrived.) so while he was at the first car we thrown out the 2 beers we were drinking and hid the blow in my Versace glasses case in my glove compartment. Hoping he wouldn’t search the car, (the pound of grass in the backseat, backpack.) anyway he runs all of our id’s to make sure there are no warrant and lets us go. It was an adrenaline rush, but blew my buz! Well, that was my night. What did you do last night.

*i know this thread will probably get closed because of the drug references, but that's how my night went. so in advance, sorry mods. i still love you guys.*

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Archived