deto incarcerated....(why deto went AWOL)

DETO

okay, okay, a lot of you have been asking why deto went on hiatus. Well it is kind of a long story so if you care to know, please keep reading. First off some of the older 12oz members might remember that on June 18, 2002 deto got his licensed revoked until further notice, till the state saw fit that I was ready to drive again. During the course of June 18, 2002 through early January 2004, I still decided to drive daily. I did however get pulled over few times during this time period. I was using the excuse that I didn’t have my driver’s license with me and gave them a friend’s information, it worked on 4 different occasions, saving my ass from going to jail. In early January I paid over $700.00 in fines and with the help of 2 lawyers I got my drivers license reinstated. A few days after I got my license back a friend of mine and I went out of town to go look at some new cars. (deto should be in a new car very soon, I hope!) We are an hour and a half away from where I live. Anyway on our way back home I made a right turn on a red light with out my signal and got pulled over. (My fucking car attracts too much attention especially from law enforcement) The officer ran my information came back to the car and was giving me a ticket. As I signed the ticket, the dispatcher came on, on his little walkie talkie stating to the officer that I had a warrant out for my arrest by the New Mexico State Police Dept. and that I was driving on a suspended license. So they get me out of my car and arrest me. They then ran a check on my friend to make sure he was ‘clean’ so he could drive my car home. He then called my mom, let her know what happened and so she could go bail me out. It is about 3 o’clock in the afternoon at this time. My mother arrives at the jail I was being held at an hour later at 4. I still hadn’t been booked so they tell her I am not in their system yet and would have to wait till I get booked in to bail me out. So I am in a holding cell along with 4 other people till 8 that evening! While in the holding cell one guy lights up a joint, another stuffs cocaine into a cigarette and last but not least another ties a shoestring around his arm and proceeds to shoot up! At this time I start freaking out, thinking to myself, I DO NOT BELONG IN HERE WITH THESE PEOPLE!!! So I ask one of the guards “what’s up with me getting out” he tells me he will go check, at this time I am already in ‘uniform’ or whatever it’s called and in a jail cell. He tells me it will be about 20 minutes for all the paper work to be completed. Well 20 minutes turned into a few hours. I am finally released at 2 the next morning. They couldn’t release me till then because they had 35 inmates from the State Penitentiary that they were “checking in” or so I was told. So my mom and grandma are sitting in the parking lot from 4pm till 2am. I found out from the jail I was at, that the Magistrate court where I paid my fines, got my warrant dropped and license reinstated never cleared my record with the State Police. The next morning I go to the courthouse and damn near almost get arrested again, because I am so pissed off at the judge, clerks everyone who works there. I get reimbursed my bail money from the court and they clear my record. So end of drama. Anyway the rest of the time I was gone I was like I previously stated went to Orlando Florida for a few weeks on vacation. Had a hell of a time. When I got home my computer broke down on me so I had to get it fixed and just got it back. If you actually read the whole thing, damn, you have more patience than I and thank you. Truly yours,

DetoByGodOner.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I hate the processing process.

Here in New York you're automatically in there

for at least 20-24 hours, up to 72. I was the

person before last to go in front of the judge

before the court closed for the weekend. Thank

god for night court.

I'm not getting into other processing stories

right now. Fuck those memories.

Edit: WELCOME BACK:king:

fuck that i got pulled over at 3 am on the way to work(went in on a FTA warrent)...cop was like post bail and youll be out by 8 am... i was like kewl...yeah fucking right i didnt leave that shit hole till 8 pm...city jail sucks...although i did manage to scribe the shit out of my cell with the zipper on my shorts...only because i had a cell all to myself!

Originally posted by DETO

I found out from the jail I was at, that the Magistrate court where I paid my fines, got my warrant dropped and license reinstated never cleared my record with the State Police. The next morning I go to the courthouse and damn near almost get arrested again, because I am so pissed off at the judge, clerks everyone who works there.

Usually when you take care of things like susp.

licenses and warrants they're supposed to give

you a piece of paper, almost like a reciept, to

show that you've handled your shit. I've always

got 'em... you got hosed.

man, i got arrested during the antiwar protests, and since so many people were getting booked, it took me 21 hours to get out. for the majority of time i was standing outside in a little area, cordoned off by police barricades, without a sweatshirt, water, or food. hooray for the :five-o:.

welcome back.

<span style='color:pink'>i had nothing to make "my mark" with in there. and even if i did i don't know if i would have 2 of them fools in there were just litte too 'thug' There were a total of 11 of us in one cell that night, just a little crowded....

:five-o:

it was a good thing i wasn't wearing any pink when i got arrested!! :lol:

</span>

Originally posted by 26SidedCube

Hah. Last time I was in holding I lost feeling in

most of my left hand for two months. It still gets

fucked up when it's really cold.

werd b. my left hand went numb from the damn handcuffs being so fuking tight, and my wrist on my left hand in particular hurt for a few weeks after. </span>

Originally posted by DETO

werd b. my left hand went numb from the damn handcuffs being so fuking tight, and my wrist on my left hand in particular hurt for a few weeks after.

Yop. Cuffs. Nothing new but this time I didn't

even bother bitching cause I knew they wouldn't

give a shit.

Sob stories of misdemeanors.

got arrested in brooklyn once for possesion went to central booking for 28 hours n finnally when im in the last holdin cell before goin to see the judge i smeell like rat piss got into a fight so my lip got a split and i havent smoked a ciggaratte yet they tell me they just now found a warrant for me in manhattann and will be transfered to manhattan central bookings to run me threw the system....i flipped out spit on a oficer....spent the next 2 n half days in manhattan booking wit a brused eye from the cop i spit at wit no medical attentions xcept ice in a napkin n 3 stogies wit the blackest muthafuckers ever from harlem....good times,...

Archived