Destruction League

GamblersGrin

i saw beefeater posted some girls number earlier. but this number here is for a fellow who is a complete douche bag. he has a gf here in jersey whom he invites to come live w/ him out west, bc he loves and her and all that. she spends time there and comes to find that he was and is seeing a few girls behind her back. the girl is pretty rad, does some dope artwork, and deserves some destruction league status for her suffering.

give dude a buzz, say hey to mike at (858) 405-8037 or crush his website http://www.mjfay.com/index.html

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

destruction league needs to come to some of the house parties i go to it would be fun destroying someones house.

One of the good parties I went to with my friends was this fucking asshole kid fucked with a couple of my friends. One of my friends jumped into a wall putting a adult male size hole in the wall took his parents paint cans splattered them all over the basement floor. 2000$ worth of house damage he had to explain to his parents. plus we stole like 300$ worth of alcohol...

i love my life!

I was at some party a few weeks ago...kid's 3 laptops, XBox, rolex, stereo system, digital camera, money, and mad other random shit was all stolen. The shit is, after the kid realized all this shit was missin he let the party just keep goin..fuckin moron deserved it

I just wish me and the homies had been responsible for more of the missing shit then we were, fuck gettin to parties mad late

like two weekends ago, this party i didnt go to but heard about

ended up getting robbed of an entire DJ set worth at least 2 G's, at least a hundred DVDs, a milk crate full of Cd's, playstation 2 a bunch of games, and a whole host of other shit

oh and a drunk friend of mines went around punching holes in the wall

how you let somebody walk out with all that shit, i have no fucking idea

another reason why i never throw parties at mi casa

Originally posted by Some1+Mar 22 2006, 05:36 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Some1 - Mar 22 2006, 05:36 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>destruction league needs to come to some of the house parties i go to it would be fun destroying someones house.

One of the good parties I went to with my friends was this fucking asshole kid fucked with a couple of my friends. One of my friends jumped into a wall putting a adult male size hole in the wall took his parents paint cans splattered them all over the basement floor. 2000$ worth of house damage he had to explain to his parents. plus we stole like 300$ worth of alcohol...

i love my life!

[/b]

YEAH! COOL! I stopped fucking with other peoples shit when i was 16. Not so funny if someone fucked YOUR house up. People like you are the reason I don't have parties.

<!--QuoteBegin-geezpot@Mar 22 2006, 05:41 PM

Stealing from house parties is grade 9 ghetto.

Agreed.

Guest nutsonmychin!

i like stealing cable boxes, remote controls...and the best ever is taking people's goldfish and putting them in a glass of water on the night stand.

hahahah. man o man.

ever been to a house party in boston..you hav to lock all your shit up hella good..bcause gauranteed someone's stealing something..I remember niggas taking furniture..televisions..stereo's all that shit..and just throwing it up in one room and locking that door down...house was completely bare except for 2 kegs....after the party the shit still looked trash..cups everywhere...muddy, wet floors and shoe prints, dents, holes, etc..in all the walls..fuck boston