Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Destruction: Fun or dumb?

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by MediaWhore, Sep 2, 2005.

1. MediaWhore

MediaWhore New Jack

I stumbled across this old school film about vandalism at ( http://www.archive.org/details/destruction_fun_or_dumb ). Aside from overall bad acting and cheesy 70's theme music you will find some straight up legit early 1970's Philly Wicked style writing throughout! Download the movie for a good laugh or just check out the some stills below:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Check out the HOMO tag!!!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. MediaWhore

MediaWhore New Jack

Here we go again with the flix:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist

So if i vandalize im going to end up killing someone?

4. digitsone.

digitsone. New Jack

yeah weve all got guns

5. metropolitanmayhem

metropolitanmayhem Member

6. theillp

theillp Junior Member

its sad to see poeple get shot in the brain

7. Gunm

Gunm Banned

yeah, dontcha know that already?

I killed my mom when I went home to visit over the weekend :yuck:

8. AerosolKid

AerosolKid Junior Member

DESTRUCTION>>>>UBER FUN!

9. delonemonkey

delonemonkey Senior Member

this is the most random film iive ever seen, im watching this and i see a white guy with an afro and 2 seconds later a chair being thrown at a window not relevant to anything, then some guy starts pushing a kid and he does a aikido roll and then shoots him in the head, then a gay cop starts searching them, after this they go to a library where an angry man is ripping out pages in a book and making noises leading to a person with a razor cuttin a picture of sunflowers, then some kids want to buy money for yard lights? wtf's a yard light? and then they have the nerve to say i cant feel good about vandalizing... well golly gosh!! besides that every seen of someone doing some "vandalism" was a black guy; breaking an antena, kicking some random box and running away, ripping pages out of a book, bending a swing set chair, and kids doing flips over a garbange can full of pom poms,... once again, wtf. i have to say though the theme song was pretty good, kinda catchy.

10. stunt double

stunt double Senior Member

11. AerosolKid

AerosolKid Junior Member

12. SEDA FM

SEDA FM New Jack

i live like between 5 and 20 minutes away from these place in the movie...and the "window fixer" looks like my grandpa....OMG!! its soo funny when the guy gets shot in the neck... and when the guy tries to break the swing... this videos is soo fuckin retarded... and who keeps writin HOMO??.. hes got ups

- vandals also enjoy stabbing papers with flowers on them... and this makes no sense.. the break like 20 windows just to show kid not to break widows?

Last edited: Apr 24, 2007
  13. Slush.e

Slush.e Junior Member

Who the fuck writes HOMO?

14. Mercer

Mercer Moderator Crew

A wise man once said, "pussy is beutifull but I love to destroy it"

15. Bruce_1nR

Bruce_1nR Senior Member

A much wiser man once said, "Learn how to spell you fucking moron!"

Oh wait, that was me...