Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

~Desktop #65748/56PE

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by imported_Tesseract, Feb 20, 2002.

1. Today was cleaning computer day, i finnaly got all the files in the right folders, did some backup, threw the garbage out.
    Changed icons, deflooded the desktop, assigned files to programs.
    Error check, removal of unecessary software, arranged windows position/size...all that nerdy stuff.
    I think i'll take a shower

[​IMG]

2. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

i just did that a few days ago , after that defrag thread , i thought i probably should considering my com. hasnt been defragmented for over a year......it runs much more smoothly now.....:D

3. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Hey Tesseract.
    I was wondering how you did the writing @ the bottom. What did you use? The mouse, scanning, or one of those tablets?

4. Despite the computer geekness that surrounds this thread, its a good ol' marker tag...:eek:

5. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

i know you already had a thread on this, but i didn't understand it.
    how do you get the brush stroke effect in photoshop?
    i'm not rocking 6, so...........like if i want to remove a picture of
    somebody from the back round, and her hair is blowing all over the
    place, how do you keep the integrity of the hair and then paste
    her onto a new backround?
    you can email me this if you want or whatever.
    cheers.

6. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

hey nice desktop tesseract. i cant believe i asked you if you got any good backrounds you wanted to loan me just for the time being. when i have this beautiful flower. nice aint it.
    i havent straightened up my files at all.i should get to it soon though becuase my computer is becoming a mess.
    enjoy this nice flower:
    [​IMG]

7. Tue is killing that shit gansta style!

BROWN, i could email that thing, however its preety complex.
    If you can get on aim we'll avoid a dozen replys.
    The name is on my profile

8. MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega Veteran Member

9. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

nice MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega your rockin xp too.

10. MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

Mos Def.
    I got a new computer for christmas, I tryed to get Windows ME in it but Dell wasn't having any of that. So I now have XP and I love it.

From 12/24/01 to 2/20/02 my computer went from having 40 gigs to 5 gigs. Time to clean...

11. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Cluttered like a motha.
    [​IMG]

12. NATO

NATO Guest

hot background

13. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

got mine for christmas too. nice peace of ... yah. anyway.. i herd all this talk in the last desktop thread about playing games with xp.? are there problems becuase i havent tried to play games on here and i plan to and i just want a heads up if there are problems with playing it or something?

14. beardo

beardo Guest

jeeeez.. is it really that hard to just put stuff on your HD? (pistol)

15. MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

Skinny> I don't know, I don't really play games. I just use my computer for Graphics, Video editing, and the internet...sorry.