Designer Jackets for Sale

CrawFish914

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
That's an old ass thread on NT. I always thought that rx45 guy started that thread anyways the kangaroo leather polo jacket is bananas.

It doesn't strike you as odd he's using pictures from an old ass NT thread? I pmed morningstar and he's already replied here.

If those are really his, he could just post an updated tagged pic of any of the jackets and end all speculation. I'm not holding my breathe. It's obvious he jacked the pics and is about to scam several of ya'll.

This is why when you post your clothing or kicks you should always have something tagged with your name on it so someone down the line doesn't find it and front like it's there's.

• Like 5

Yo, crawfish... All fingers pointed at you, please post flics of all these jackets in one pic showing you own them, or some sort of pics showing you own these items.

If you did really try n scam 12oz. members that foul and you pretty much will be shunned from here on out.

balls on your court, man.

Thanks, to all the heads looking out. Much appreciated.

It is a graffiti message board but most people in this section never wrote graffiti if they admit it or not.

This section is for gear kicks and other cool consumer type stuff.

You are more than welcome to post in here and like I said, we appreciate the heads up.