Designer Drugs. Designer Clothes. Designer Paint. Pop Music.

Guest iced out mocha

Guest iced out mocha

Fuck all the gay trends that graffiti morons go through. The hiphop thing was dead years ago....metal was sooo 1999...and this "emo" vegan black-dyed hair "i wear tight black jeans and vintage shoes" bullshit makes me sick. Its fuckin gay. FUCKIN GAY. Thats why I wear Prada outfits with big ass revolutionary russian belt buckles, Go Painting while drugged up on norco and use fancy european spray paint thats carried around in my new mink-lined Gucci travel bag. I listen to jap-pop and house music while sipping on imported water and eating fig newtons. So "emo" bitches...and hippie metal heads and hiphoppers step aside...the Year of The FASHION BOY is at hand. And for you morons out there that are gonna say IRAK is fashion boys...fuck that. they make magazines for fashion cause they do ghetto drugs and wear stolen clothes and gay jewelery. FUCK THAT. Im cooler than Joe, I rock fancy shit for free but its not stolen and its not bought either. And ghetto drugs are so 1997. fuck that shit. Pop a norco and feel the warmth. Instant Tycoon status.

p.s. im listening to rumpshaker right now. so eat a dick salad bitches. YOU FUCKERS.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by and now you choke:

man, you're bitter! if you only care about being a graffiti writer than just say it already! obviously you're looking for the status without the work....loser

and fuck off with the vegan/emo/whatever accusations because it's been done for as long as i know it.

im pretty sure 99% of his post was not meant to be taken seriously

Guest iced out mocha
Originally posted by Trend:

im pretty sure 99% of his post was not meant to be taken seriously

hehe

Guest unknown
Originally posted by ILOVESLAYER:

emo guys are like that to steal your girlfriend. it's happened to me.

haha. that's pretty funny

Originally posted by CATS:

Well well well... I guess I have been missing this. I thought every graffitti artist was like a rapper or some shit.

I think every writer might go thru you're hip hop element shit phase. but good writers, i'd figure, are amixed bunch of college kid/metal head/emo/rap type.

I never really got into a hip hop phase as in music and clothes. but i used to beleive in the elements and crap. Now im just a fulltime writer in training and bboy.

Originally posted by George Dubyah Bush:

I never really got into a hip hop phase as in music and clothes. but i used to beleive in the elements and crap. Now im just a fulltime writer in training and bboy.

Mad contradiction son.

ESH2 MLB MOBB

OUR GUNS'LL MAKE JAMES BROWN LOSE HIS SOUL

DTB NIGGA!!

Esh2

Hahaha, lemme clear it up. i write. i bboy. thats it. the element shit is stupid and so is most rap music. infact i hate rap

................and im saying this in how bboying and graffiti ain't got nothing to do with hip hop or any culture.

i just write and dance......or dance and write. whichever comes first

Guest iced out mocha
Originally posted by Poop Man Bob:

I go retro with pressurized air in keyboard cleaner or Whippets.

fuck yes! even though im so depressed that id trade my fuckin left arm for a bottle of vodka right now. and the sad thing is i dont even know why im depressed. fuck.

Originally posted by George Dubyah Bush:

and im saying this in how bboying ain't got nothing to do with hip hop or any culture.

uuuuuummmmmmmm.....ok??? i guess i missed something.....

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

Originally posted by iced out mocha:

Im cooler than Jobe, I rock fancy shit for free but its not stolen and its not bought either. And ghetto drugs are so 1997. fuck that shit. Pop a norco and feel the warmth. Instant Tycoon status.

p.s. im listening to rumpshaker right now. so eat a dick salad bitches. YOU FUCKERS.

aeon i thought we were in love you are cooler then me i hate you now. i am so angry so so so angry i spilt tears on my new PINK button down, my socks are gucci pleez go back out with me.

Originally posted by boogie hands:

uuuuuummmmmmmm.....ok??? i guess i missed something.....

For christs' sake man. There's been millions of topics on hip hop.wen the dance started, Hip hop and rap wasn't even around. and bboying a dance is done to breaks, soul, disco, SOME rap........HAS nothing to do with hip hop culture. Me for example, i love to dance (bboy) but outside of bboying culture........im not into rap or hip hop or any of that crap.

and there's been millions of threads on how graffiti has nothing to do with hip hop.

so yeah, thats my word.

Guest iced out mocha
Originally posted by boxcarwilly:

aeon i thought we were in love you are cooler then me i hate you now. i am so angry so so so angry i spilt tears on my new PINK button down, my socks are gucci pleez go back out with me.

hahaha JOEschmoe not Jobe homo.

bump.......

lol...yo, this was one of the best posts i ever read on this ridiculous board. i laughed outloud. no joke.

im sure it was meant to be light hearted, but it is really true...i mean you got these 4 elements (or is it 5 elements now ?? zzzzzz) hiphop kids that are so, so corny....(see the post that says: "i just write and dance, dance and write".....WHAT THE FUCK?? jeezis crise....) and on the other side you got the emo/punk rock kids that are just as clique-y and jock like.... like if you dress mad hiphop, those emo cats are all like rolling their eyes, like "your so materialistic..." meanwhile, most emo kids COME FROM MONEY....like its real easy to shop at a thrift store when its YOUR choice, like youre 'shunning' materialism and shit.....but when thats all your parents could afford, its EMBARASSING!!! thats why most broke kids like rocking polo...they didnt have the luxury of 'choosing' to wear dickies cause the HC zine told em it was cool.

ive done my tour of duty in both scenes and theyre all the same...you got some cool people, but mostly fake ass image based people. i think its fresh when you meet writers that dress like fuckin dads or like lacrosse players or some shit...cause youre like, whatever, they on their own shit....hiphop type writers usually suck cause theyre usually stupid, but im sayin, emo writers are almost worse cause they act so elitist and think theyre so 'unique' but its not really unique when EVERY white kid in the city aged 19-26 is wearing blue dickie highwaters, youngass tshirts from thrift stores (or dorky button down shirts from thriftstores), riding a track bike, with dyed black mullet/beatles haircuts. oh wait, do you have a traditional sailor jerry type tat?? no way!!! yo, your mad original son!

those kids are just as label hungry and image oriented as the most ECKO'd out hiphop writer...just cause its not an actual 'label' or not expensive doesnt mean its not a fuckin image. shit you cant go two feet without trippin on a track bike...people are always trippin cause i road a road bike...its like, I LIKE BRAKES!!! I WANT MY KNEES TO WORK TEN YEARS FROM NOW!!! why does everyone gotta ride a pista?

but i digress, i think i agree the next fad will be fashion-ass gucci writers, cause thats already like the next thing anyway. mad emo kids are starting to rock prada and k.cole shit..its only a matter of time before cats are rockin diesel jeans to go bombing. but god forbid you gotta climb a fence in them tight ass jeans....you might lose a nut.

heres to everyone doing their own thing...fuck scenes and fuck scenesters....it all reverts back to some highschool follow the leader type shit in the end, be it hiphop or emo or retro metal or ravers or whatever....fuck it all...

i try to chill with my girl alot. thats my 'scene'. im mad popular in that scene.

Archived