Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Designer Drugs. Designer Clothes. Designer Paint. Pop Music.

Discussion in 'Style' started by iced out mocha, Aug 2, 2001.

1. Fuck all the gay trends that graffiti morons go through. The hiphop thing was dead years ago....metal was sooo 1999...and this "emo" vegan black-dyed hair "i wear tight black jeans and vintage shoes" bullshit makes me sick. Its fuckin gay. FUCKIN GAY. Thats why I wear Prada outfits with big ass revolutionary russian belt buckles, Go Painting while drugged up on norco and use fancy european spray paint thats carried around in my new mink-lined Gucci travel bag. I listen to jap-pop and house music while sipping on imported water and eating fig newtons. So "emo" bitches...and hippie metal heads and hiphoppers step aside...the Year of The FASHION BOY is at hand. And for you morons out there that are gonna say IRAK is fashion boys...fuck that. they make magazines for fashion cause they do ghetto drugs and wear stolen clothes and gay jewelery. FUCK THAT. Im cooler than Joe, I rock fancy shit for free but its not stolen and its not bought either. And ghetto drugs are so 1997. fuck that shit. Pop a norco and feel the warmth. Instant Tycoon status.

p.s. im listening to rumpshaker right now. so eat a dick salad bitches. YOU FUCKERS.

2. Flubug Starski

Flubug Starski Senior Member

I hear 'beatnik' hair is in this year.

3. and now you choke

and now you choke Elite Member

man, you're bitter! if you only care about being a graffiti writer than just say it already! obviously you're looking for the status without the work....loser

and fuck off with the vegan/emo/whatever accusations because it's been done for as long as i know it.

4. George Dubyah Bush

George Dubyah Bush Senior Member

The whole Emo scene and music is pretty gay.

I'm down for scrubbing it witha thrift shirt and some pumas, but what happened to going out at night in good clothes and not looking sickly? ha

Emo fuckers. Quit wining about your girlfriends and grow some testicles.

5. Trend

Trend Member

im pretty sure 99% of his post was not meant to be taken seriously

6. hehe

7. CATS

CATS Senior Member

Well well well... I guess I have been missing this. I thought every graffitti artist was like a rapper or some shit.

------------------
    One day I hope they make an action figure out of me.

8. MeroSeis

MeroSeis Banned

word.

MEROEDOGS

9. Brain Damage

Brain Damage New Jack

emo guys are like that to steal your girlfriend. it's happened to me.

10. unknown

unknown Guest

haha. that's pretty funny

11. dBUSH

dBUSH Guest

fig-newtons are good.

12. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

I go retro with pressurized air in keyboard cleaner or Whippets.

13. George Dubyah Bush

George Dubyah Bush Senior Member

I think every writer might go thru you're hip hop element shit phase. but good writers, i'd figure, are amixed bunch of college kid/metal head/emo/rap type.

I never really got into a hip hop phase as in music and clothes. but i used to beleive in the elements and crap. Now im just a fulltime writer in training and bboy.

14. Esh2

Esh2 Junior Member

Mad contradiction son.

ESH2 MLB MOBB
    OUR GUNS'LL MAKE JAMES BROWN LOSE HIS SOUL
    DTB NIGGA!!

15. bug

bug Guest

pretty funny mocha