DESCENDENTS

seeking

they dont make bands like the descendents anymore. not that they dont still make good bands, but they are a cut above. they've been playing since the late 70's, and they still make the same thins (food, fishing, girls, traveling) fun. my life would be inherently less exciting without them. thank you descendents.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest drewWrite

i listened to the descendents a lot way back in high school. Milo goes to college was always listened to a couple times a week. they were broken up for many years so the closest i got to seeing them was when i saw All back in the early nineties and they played sour grapes, wendy, silly girl, i'm not a loser, and a whole buncha other classics. All had a shit load of good songs too. the descendents got back together around ninety six and i never went to their show cuz i was so disillusioned be the mid nineties "punk is cool" trend. i avoided everything punk. god i regret it now. i wish i got to see them. yes, i'm stupid.

"i know someday, my day will come. i know some day i'll be the only one"

damn right.

milo goes to college got me through some tough times.

you'll take your bruised little head and you'll come running back to me.

you know that i'm gonna be the only one....

i gave my girlfriend in high school my Livage tape. i miss that album. i still got milo goes to college and bonus fat. All was good too (when scott reynolds or dave smalley were singing).

so now you wait for his cock, you know it'll turn you on. he's gonna make you feel the way you wanna feel

Originally posted by suburbian bum

but shes already thinking about someone else lala la

Oh shit man, i know exactly how that verse goes, but what song and who is that by?

Hope, by descendents...

and they didnt break up, they just changed their name to all. they've gone through alot of personel changes, but its always the same band pretty much...

bump for 'clean sheets'

Archived