DESA (MOST TALKED ABOUT)

Nic Thamaire

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DESA IS THE FUCKIN MAN. GOT POPED BIG TIME BY VS (MILLION DOLLAR VANDAL) AND STILL GOIN AT IT. MOTHER FUCKER GOT HEART. AND STYLE FOR MILES. NOT TO MANY CATS CAN FUCK WIT DESA. A REAL KING OF BOMBIN.:king: :king: :king: :king:

LONG LIVE DESA, AND MAY VANDAL SQUAD EAT A DICK!:lol: :lol:

Originally posted by SF1

DESA IS THE FUCKIN MAN. GOT POPED BIG TIME BY VS (MILLION DOLLAR VANDAL) AND STILL GOIN AT IT. MOTHER FUCKER GOT HEART. AND STYLE FOR MILES. NOT TO MANY CATS CAN FUCK WIT DESA. A REAL KING OF BOMBIN.:king: :king: :king: :king:

if he got bagged and they know who he is.. im sure he wouldnt appreciate you telling the VS that he is still active... because those losers check this board

Guest newjack

-FuckShitUp-

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by SF1

DESA IS THE FUCKIN MAN. GOT POPED BIG TIME BY VS (MILLION DOLLAR VANDAL) AND STILL GOIN AT IT. MOTHER FUCKER GOT HEART. AND STYLE FOR MILES. NOT TO MANY CATS CAN FUCK WIT DESA. A REAL KING OF BOMBIN.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if he got bagged and they know who he is.. im sure he wouldnt appreciate you telling the VS that he is still active... because those losers check this board

---if he's still bombing, doesnt that mean new shit is popping up?? and if new shit is popping up dont you think that they would already know hes bombing again, regardless of what SF1 posted?? and also one vandal cop stated that DESA is going out again in that new MASS APPEAL out now.

MY POINT EXACTLY. HE GOT BAGED IN LIKE 94 OR SOME SHIT. OBVIOUSLY THEY ALREADY LOOKIN FOR HIM AGAIN IF HE'S STILL GETTIN IT IN. BONGOS EVEN SAID HE'S LOOKIN FOR HIM IN THAT INTERVIEW. OTHER WISE YALL WOULDA HAD A POINT.

Originally posted by Thomas Crown

i got the news paper article from '94 when he got bagged...theres a new interview with him in this new book called All City...pretty ill...also has min, chino and rebel interviews among other writers from outta state etc...

post that shit........:)

Originally posted by Nic Thamaire

you prolly a kno-nuttin when its about style,,hehe

he's right, desa is toy, that straight on the freight wasnt done by little desa, he cant write, all city? who isnt.

desa was always a nothing but the vandal squad and the papers blew him up into a somebody.

Originally posted by 2timeloser

he's right, desa is toy, that straight on the freight wasnt done by little desa, he cant write, all city? who isnt.

desa was always a nothing but the vandal squad and the papers blew him up into a somebody.

J.E.A.L.O.U.S.Y

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

top 5 reasons desa is GOOD

1. dope hand steez

2. fresh throws

3. i'm always seeing new spots

4. that freight silver jawn is tight

5. he's been at it for a long time and still keeps the game tight

everyone on here hating, well, as nic just said, is just JEALOUS. you go get a million dollar rap and keep doing and i might be jealous of you, but not full of hate.

Don`t get me wrong, I honestly don`t know fuck all about this guy(oh except for his little interview ting in that "All City" Taking space book, which I honestly thought he was the weaklink..I just don`t see why your liking his stuff..Now i`m not hating , just an opinion..safe..

Originally posted by Nic Thamaire

J.E.A.L.O.U.S.Y

not jealousy, simply knowledge, if you started writing before the desa kid you would understand, just because i have an opinion doesnt mean i am jealous, get it straight kid not everyone will agree with you.

Originally posted by seisUNOnueve

his "D" and "S" are weak

props for any1 all city, but that throwie is not pleasant to look at

THEN DONT LOOK AT IT.

GO LOOK AT ANOTHER UGLY, UNREADABLE PERMITION WALL IN SAN DIEGO.

YOUR NOT RETARDED...:D :D :D :D

YOUR JUST SPECIAL:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

NAW, YOUR RETARDED.

not jealousy, simply knowledge, if you started writing before the desa kid you would understand, just because i have an opinion doesnt mean i am jealous, get it straight kid not everyone will agree with you.

i prolly start writin way before the Desa era but im still feelin it..you might not be jealous but thats how your comment sounds...period

Archived