Derby

basilskite

i'm doubitng this is gonna be that popular but if you've got ANY pics from Derby, post em!

KEEP IT ALIVE!

for my boys - newt/rews/brisk - MBC

case.jpg

case

Pic.jpg

newtone

5.jpg

done at the 5lamps homegrown night

lamps.jpg

another from homegrown

bane.jpg

bane

koms.jpg

koms/dew

muz.jpg

muz/sell

opi.jpg

opi/bane/sell/dew/muz

toy.jpg

message to the shitload of toys fucking up Derby

FUCK DBC!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by stringfellow@Mar 16 2005, 03:39 PM

''message to the shitload of toys fucking up Derby''

what???? this is not a thread showing the toys that are messin up derby??

exactly wat i was thinkin....

brisk??, newt?? rews???...bunch of idiots.

word of advice, keep your shit in derby before

all your heads are on fire and smokin!

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Locofanclub@Mar 10 2005, 04:30 PM

A bit of history wouldnt go amiss...The boards at the park maybe??? CKS,your starter for 10....

...dear me just going through this thread and thinking shall I share my stock of flix...but I think it would be wasted ;) ..close this thread its an embarrassment to the real Derby writers....

Originally posted by I & I+Apr 1 2005, 09:08 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (I & I - Apr 1 2005, 09:08 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Locofanclub@Mar 10 2005, 04:30 PM

A bit of history wouldnt go amiss...The boards at the park maybe??? CKS,your starter for 10....

...dear me just going through this thread and thinking shall I share my stock of flix...but I think it would be wasted ;) ..close this thread its an embarrassment to the real Derby writers....

[/b]

no point this thread shags sheep!!!

:haha: :haha: :haha:

Originally posted by I & I+Apr 1 2005, 09:08 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (I & I - Apr 1 2005, 09:08 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Locofanclub@Mar 10 2005, 04:30 PM

[/b]

RAM shaggers you illiterate fuck.

and ffs, you moan about graff in derby and yet you have SO many flics of painters in Notts who are aren't half as decent as the shit that's knocking around Derby.

too much pride amongst you lot. I bet alot of you started of sketchy so why put people down that are learning and trying to get there work out there?

give it up. I know good painters in Notts and they seem fully supportive of painters who aren't as skilled yet some of you who are half arsed are up yr arses.