depression

Fox Mulder

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i feel you there man...due to some appearances on some local..well all of the local news stations recently..i am unable to rock...i dont know what im going to fucking do....i dont get depressed anymore..just numb..im a numb,calous person....biotch.FIRST

definitely...ive put a lot of thought in to it..because..i function with some type of satisfaction..but everything feels so fucking distant...even when i am rocking a lot...i only feel something when i paint...and i only have a hint of fun when im hanging out with the people i paint with...when im chilling with the masses...ill have fun for like..a minute..then start drifting off..thinking about painting...fuck..i wanna rock..i can't wait to take my vacation.

exactly how i feel. before i had graff, the only time i felt alive was when i was street racing. my dub got killed by a minivan (not my fault) and my racing days were over in the blink of an eye. i already went over why my writting days are over. damn you life, your dragging me down!

at least i still have my music.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

the main reason im depressed and feeling like shit IS BECAUSE OF THOSE GOD DAMN THINGS WE CALL FEMALES....FUCK THEM!!!!!! god dammit

Guest -MOE LESTER-

^^^ im the exact same...when im out with friends and shit im chill, but that rarely ever happens so EVERY SINGLE FUCKIN NIGHT im home, sitting on the computer.....im not "down" with any of the kids who throw keggers and shit, im not popular at school for shit, i dont got any friends i just walk around the halls stoned, with a frown and unshaven face, not saying hi to anyone...im just a fuckin outkast....bleh

Archived