DEPRESSION PART 3

SCAGNETTI

it actually sucks to hear how many of you are depressed...

on the lighter side of things, i just got home from work and i'm smoking a hydro blunt while i book hotels for london and amstedam this summer...

my girl is downstairs making me a burger and ore-ida fries!

it's safe to say i'm far from depressed at the moment!

ANYONE ELSE ENJOYING LIFE?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

the deppression i get is weird, it paralyzes me....and then just goes away.......and then comes back.......and then goes away. but hey the sun is shining, came up on some loot, rollin to the nice side of town tomorrow with a freind.....sall good.....mmmm, my girl needs to make me a turkey burger with some oreida fries....that sounds goooooooood.

i agree, depression is funny, im pretty sure i got some medical shit wrong with the dome peice....i mean when im 'depressed' im a different person, but its not like im sad, i just think differently...and things like suicide sound fun and its all good...other than the fact that i hate being around sun and people. im glad im afflicted with chemical imbalance in my brain that makes me crazy...glassetch just wouldnt be glassetch with out..and besides if i didnt have bouts of depression, life would be boring, i mean come on now, dellusions, moodswings, loss of touch with reality, its actually pretty fucking interesting, far more so than tv...

mine hasn't been here for a while. i've gone numb. i'm becoming quite a tool, actually, being content with tedium. i haven't been able to invest any emotions in any females. i date them for a bit, never formally make them my girlfriend, and then break it off after getting head/realizing i'm not going to get any head. i'm a dick. i hate it. i wish i could at least get a megasexyultranympho girl. but i keep getting with these chicks that are virgins and nice and respectable. i need to go after girls with no self esteem.

i'm actually missing my alcoholic slut bitch girl i had for a year again.

on another note:

i don't know if i'm going to graduate. failing calc because i don't do any homework. the final is tomorrow. i'm hoping my teacher will hook me up with a D- at least.

let's see...what else is depressing...

oh yeah, my hair is falling out and i'm 18.

Originally posted by fizm

mine hasn't been here for a while. i've gone numb. i'm becoming quite a tool, actually, being content with tedium. i haven't been able to invest any emotions in any females. i date them for a bit, never formally make them my girlfriend, and then break it off after getting head/realizing i'm not going to get any head. i'm a dick. i hate it. i wish i could at least get a megasexyultranympho girl. but i keep getting with these chicks that are virgins and nice and respectable. i need to go after girls with no self esteem.

i'm actually missing my alcoholic slut bitch girl i had for a year again.

on another note:

i don't know if i'm going to graduate. failing calc because i don't do any homework. the final is tomorrow. i'm hoping my teacher will hook me up with a D- at least.

let's see...what else is depressing...

oh yeah, my hair is falling out and i'm 18.

Sluts suck. Virgins rule.

yeah but um, i'm not the most experienced person in the world. i need an...instructor of sorts. before i can handle virgins. i don't want that blood on my shit when i don't know what i'm doing in the first place.

Guest MR BOJANGLES

things get a little rough sometimes...but all in all im feeling pretty good. i try to keep a positive mindstate.

Guest Ted Wakowski

For all you people who think you're depressed, I met this homeless guy in the park yesterday and he star...

Wait, I already wrote this shit.

being bummed out and being depressed is two different slices of pie there guy.....

i could be getting head from two ho's that model, smoking my hydro ounce while spending 45grand booking plane tickets to everydope writers house in the world while my wifey is cooking up a steak and some scampi for me washed down with a bottle of opus one and more hydro and still be deppressed....

but anyway.....ive revealed more than i care to about myself.......

im really not depressed...just kinda not right in the head....for example, i dont want to make money sometimes and am perfectly content drinking by myself under a bridge late at night. who knows, perhaps ill be that bum in the park........

Guest Wilt

^that guy was so cool dude...plus he had virtually nothing to live for and he was still illin it...people have no idea man....that guy's an inspiration.

wait wait...not to whoride all over your thread Marlboro, i got it....

im not deppressed...i just dont like people, at all

dont like happy shit, dont like anything..and prefer to be drunk and by myself than have to ineract with the rest of the world.....

and by the way......i have no idea why i talk out my ass so much about this subject......

anyway..some doctor told me i have this shit...but he was a prick...

personally i think i developed it from to much use of exstacy......

after being on e for a month, i was deppressed for about a year....it comes and go's..blah blah blah..

but its like, even in the throngs of a depression, im still happy...i just dont like anything, hate dealing with people, and am completely antisocial and tend to have 2 personalitys.....

so i guess im not deppressed...im just a nutcase....go figure.

yeah glass etch, i suppose i could be down and out in any circumstance if i chose to be... i wasn't really trying to suggest that i was feeling good as a result of worldly possesions, or that they were the answer... i just happened to notice that things have been going my way recently... and since it was contrary to the present tone, it seemed worth mentioning

I got what your saying marlboro, Im actually a pretty happy go lucky guy myself...really, im content with very little and gratefull for what I have....

Its just way to easy to bitch about stuff on the internet that I would never spend this much time bitching about in real life...

and thanks for this topic guy, after ranting off about shit, it put it in a whole new context, and yeah......

getting high and bullshittin wit ya

yeah, etch... i can be a real dick, and i have sick temper when i lose it... but in general i'm pretty laid back... if you're anything like me, you've been through enough shit to have a pretty good perspective on what's worth stressing and what's not...

everything is pretty much relative, so to speak...

im quite the abraisive hater myself.....

allthough im trying to articulate what I mean by the depression I claim to be afflicted with....

its not that I choose to be deppressed...

I been through enough shit myself to know whats worth stressing over...and belive me, I stress over VERY LITTLE...like it would take me going to the pen or getting evicted to get me stressed....

but with deppression its like....I dont see the whole value in life. Right, I know Im human, people love me, be happy Im alive...yeah well fuck it..maybe im to lazy to want to make a difference in the world, well not really, I do what I feel is the most effective use of my time...

I think it comes down to the fact that I have been through so much crazy intense negative shit over the last 14 years, that point blank, I really dont give two fucks about anything.....and work to pay the bills with no emotion on it, granted I try to like shit......

but for real, deppression is some real shit that a few people have no control over, and i think thats why I ramble on this topic..its hit really close to home with my family members......

and besides that I thouroughly enjoyed the 3600$ i got for free for being deppressed.

well the nature of true depression is isolation

it's not solved by reasoning "things could always be worse"

it's an illness... i'm not talking about mild depression, but serious depression... well anyway you know what i'm talking about... i give a shit about a lot of things, but whatever, i'm listening to craig david so what do i know?

Archived