Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

depression...again.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by railroadjerk, Apr 8, 2002.

1. railroadjerk

railroadjerk Guest

i see a shrink and i was on antidepressants for a small amount of time (the side effects seemed to outweigh the benefits). but now it seems like im more depressed than usual...

a lot of the day my mind is clouded with thoughts, mostly bad ones...i think its my head trying to make me feel a lot worse, like i dont have control of what i think about sometimes.

this coupled with a general empty feeling, and an easily agitated or annoyed demeanor have left me pretty down as of late. girl troubles have not helped either...

you guys deal with this sort of thing? at some times i feel pretty hopeless, and i should be talking to somebody but it seems im pretty lazy lately.

i read the post about jobe, and it really got to me. suicide is the farthest thing from my mind, and i have no doubt that ill never really go through with that. but sometimes i think about dying early or not having to go through the monotony of everyday life, but then i think about everyone i love and those that love me and i know that its not really what i want.

anyway, sorry to ramble. but im in a funk...just some communication about depression, or why we get these waves of manic-depression would be nice...

peace..

2. seven.13

seven.13 Dirty Dozen Crew

3. greedy mars

greedy mars Guest

you try masterbating?

4. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

I'm pretty much the same man. Guess it's just that time of year....

5. railroadjerk

railroadjerk Guest

yep. im back...

6. platapie

platapie Guest

i think this is a good idea

7. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

go outside , meet some ppl , drink some beer , have some sex .

8. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

hit me up dogg, well have a nice long talk over coffee about this issue.

9. railroadjerk

railroadjerk Guest

id like that, get on aim ya bum.

10. SHELLTOES

SHELLTOES Member

im also depressed, but you gotta "roll with the punches".

11. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

if you recognize your depression...why are you still depressed?i used to go see shrinks and all they ever did to me was make me feel like shit..i was lucky enought to have one good shrink.
    masterbation will not help,but just add to the problem..not saying i dont do it,but i feel better when i dont.same with smoking.
    just know that everybody in this world has the same problems as you do..thats why most of these people find themselve in 12oz...cause its kinda like therapy..to be able to express ones self.
    you control you.dont worry about others..get in touch with self right now.self is the one.not the depression.break the depression down.recognize it..find what it feeds on and dont feed it anymore.

12. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

whats your AIM name...I may actually use it later tonight for the first time in months. Got your pack...

13. railroadjerk

railroadjerk Guest

fr8lover

get at me "dogg"

glad you got the pack too...hope you liked it.

14. ODW

ODW Member

iv been in heavy depression for awhile. the mood swings just make u think negative about everything. but im on celexa and things have been goods since so yay for me. keep your head up dude.

15. whoami

whoami Guest

It helps when you dont feel like doing something such as clean or someshit but do it then after you will feel like you accomplished something...