Depressed....

Secret

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest WebsterUno
Originally posted by K[O]MEGA:

i got my bluntz..

yeah…me too. Im also sad, but I got my blizzys to cheer me up, TOOL is only adding to my fire. Why so glum girl?

secret how can you be depressed when you have such a loyal bunch of groupies on a graffiti message board? if the mere sight on my name on a message board made female 16 year old hearts melt, i think i'd be pretty happy about that.

[This message has been edited by garcia_vega (edited 09-10-2001).]

for depressed girls, usually getting hooked on some kind of dangerous diet pills or trying speed or something like that is a good way to deal with depression, cause you can work that stuff into a "cry for help" fake suicide attempt and everybody will tell you how much they love you. another good way to relieve depression is to sleep with as many guys as possible, because if they sleep with you that means they are in love with you and you can't be depressed when people love you.

i realized a long time ago no one really cared/cares for me. they might say they are your friends. but, i always seem to give more then they do. i always am the one saving others. worrying, wondering. wishing.

friends.. non existent. maybe i expect too much. maybe i give too much. maybe friendship isnt what i think it is. i guess friendship is just people to go to when your bored. to have some company. to have someone there to pretend they are listening, when they are really just waiting for thier turn to talk, to give you advice, to pretend they are trying to help, while they are actually just trying to make them selves feel better.. and look better in yours and others eyes. 'friends' are scum. they dont care about you. friends hate it when you become successful (to quote morrissey) .. friends hate it when your better then them. friends dont truly love/like you. i will end this topic on a lighter note. bic.

one time i got so depressed i couldnt cry. couldnt think. and just sat in my room for 8 months straight didnt talk to anyone except family when they knocked on my door. i was diagnosed with manic depression at one point but i havent been severely depressed in a long time. the whole point to that is i know how you feel and dont worry in time it will get better it always does.

Originally posted by im a big toy oner:

one time i got so depressed i couldnt cry. couldnt think. and just sat in my room for 8 months straight didnt talk to anyone except family when they knocked on my door. i was diagnosed with manic depression at one point but i havent been severely depressed in a long time. the whole point to that is i know how you feel and dont worry in time it will get better it always does.

fuck medication, shit gives me a killer stomach ach

Originally posted by Secret:

As time goes by, more and more people walk out of my life and take a piece of me with them. There is so little of my heart left, I really have nothing left to give....

amen. i've been hurting really bad lately too sister. shit's been thick these days.

god bless girl.

Archived