deodorant????

heavyLox

my shit ran out about 3 weeks ago ever since...

Iv'e been rocking ladies Dove "powder"...

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00008WM5O.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg'>

keeps me fresh and clean all day.

am i concerned about my pits being ph balanced like a woman? Nah im str8, no pun intended.

my lady suggested the regular on account of it not being so powdery smelling. but if it aint broke dont fix it. plus in Ive been hit on more in the last 3 weeks then ever. Im almost ready to go full body status, face, neck, arms,nutsand ass, where ever a nose might be sniffin.

WHAT? say something.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i had to use my girls once ... i couldnt stand it ... it felt nice ... but there was a quality to the smell that didnt gel for me to be wearing. after i got home i showered so fast to get rid of it.

I am with vinyl.

I don’t rock it daily ... I have had the same stick for 2 years.

one word of advise .... and this is serious !!!

my mom dated a guy who had a Guggenheim grant for Alzheimer’s research.

He was telling me that even though no one will say it for sure yet a great deal of it comes from aluminum used in common products that never leave our bodies. Actually it stays mostly on the brain. I was told of a control group vs experimental group ( I know that’s not the proper group name, but its slipping my mind) where the people with Alzheimer’s had enough aluminum on the brain to make it look like a disco ball.

Two places easy to avoid it and make a big difference is toothpaste & antiperspirant.

Deodorant on its own never has it !!!!

i just load up on deoderant when i stink.

use your anti pers. with moderation !!!

colgate total has no alum. in it so drop it from your toothpaste and be cautious and smart with the rest.

i flipped on coke cans ... but they are coated on the inside so no worries.

i hate patchouli. so i feel you there !!

Heavylox.......no, you are not gay.

I used to rock old spice myself but then I took over my gf's deoderant (Dove) after my shit ran out.

Seriously, it irritates my skin less, isn't as strong scent-wise and basically leaves my 'pits smelling nice and mellow.

I went out and bought some more Dove today. I told the clerk it was for my gf. he gace me the "uh huh...................sure." look.

Dick

ha. i aint rocking girls deoderant, but i wont even front on some girls lotion. my ex used to rock this victorias secret shit, so i ot kinda hooked on it. it's 'girlie' smelling, but girls seriously go ape shit when i wear it. it's not faggy at all, just hot.

girls be on the dill.

seeks/metroheterobangyourgirlyo

Archived