DENVER PICS????

Nes 1

Alright, I have lived in Atlanta for 21 years now im packing up and moving to Denver. I really have not heard anything about the scene there. If anyone has any nice flicks from there please post. Who are some of the big writers there? Tryin to know what to look out for cuz i have never even been there. Thanks in advance.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah dont move to denver...i heard that when you buy paint there is a tracking device on it and the FBI follows you around untill the can is used up and if you use it for illegal purposes they make you "vanaish"...

Denver does have a scene. I haven't been to other cities to do graffiti so I don't know how good it is. But people do paint here. sorry I don't have a scanner nor do I know how to post them. freshsites is the best place to get a feel for the actual work. And there is a message board to get in touch with people.

Guest Wase_137

HAHAHA, you kids make me laugh, And whoever said that "when you buy cans, they come with tracking numbers, etc." That is the most rediculious thing I have ever heard. I live south of Denver about one hundred miles and we have a pretty dope scene, and Denver is about 3x the size of us so just imagine. It is pretty dope, you have cats like Beardo, which I think is from CO, and Jolt68, Emit, Jher, Chase, Voice, LIFE crew, RTD, etc. in Denver, don't believe the hype from kids that don't know.

Peace

hahahahah........ My cousins live in denver the place ROCKS..... As far as I know the streets are pretty bombed up and there are some good piecers there... BeErIzGoOd help me out on this one.. you used to live there.....

I would much rather live there than cleveland. - - > atlanta is dope too though... my dad lives there and i'm about to go down in about three weeks... if theres any atlanta writers that can hook me up with a wallspot or two, or even a place to bench spot or anything hit me back.

Guest emit_df

denver's sceen is small, but for the most part all the writers are chill and respectfull.

there are lots of easy freight spots in and around the suburbs of denver as well as night spots to piece...some day spots too. Bombing...from what i've heard is pretty sketchy because of the increased amount of destructiong .the cops crack down hard.,back in the day when Jher and tuke bombed heavily the police were knocking on their door.....small graff sceen everyone seems to know your name and in the wrong situation..toys will nark.

lots of Hwy spots..but alot of the good fame spots seem to get buffed really quick......when i moved here in 96 i bombed the hwy's and the shit was gone within a week... there are quite a few sleep on talented writers here that you don't hear too much about because we're in the middle of nowhere.....you'll see.

oh yeah..there's also lots of sexy college girls in boulder....word.

i go to denver quite a bit since my dad works up there, i always see shitloads more up there than i do down here (halfway between denver and where Wase is at). i really like going up there, my dads work is right by a freight yard. he just says, "as long as you dont get caught, and i cant tell that it is your piece, have fun." he's a cool guy, i personally like denver, mostly cause that's the best place in colorado. my 2 cents

Originally posted by Wase_137

HAHAHA, you kids make me laugh, And whoever said that "when you buy cans, they come with tracking numbers, etc." That is the most rediculious thing I have ever heard. I live south of Denver about one hundred miles and we have a pretty dope scene, and Denver is about 3x the size of us so just imagine. It is pretty dope, you have cats like Beardo, which I think is from CO, and Jolt68, Emit, Jher, Chase, Voice, LIFE crew, RTD, etc. in Denver, don't believe the hype from kids that don't know.

Peace

na fucker its not tracking numbers, they have tracking devices that let the Fbi know what your up too...and the scene in denver is pretty none existent considering that the buff is withen 24 hours on most spots and i have never seen an EMIT highway spot...there are fr8s, but that scene sucks too...you have enough kids painting leagl walls and chill bridge spots to last you 1000 years...and i do know more hype that you will ever know about this denver scene, chump

Guest Wase_137

Mopius

Man I am not trying to say that you are wrong, I am just trying to say the scene is not totally dead. I never heard about the FBI thing, but it might be true, Big Brother is pretty sneaky. I wasn't disrespecting you so don't take it that way. I have been to San Francisco and that scene is dope, but the Colorado Hip-Hop Scene is live, shows every weekend and during the week.

Peace

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/3730/Wase_137.jpg'>

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/3730/sketch.JPG'>

Originally posted by suburbian bum

Dont move to denver its a bad bad bad place, if you move there chances a gang will kill you, cause its such i high crime area. Stay in atlanta, where the skys are still blue, and people have southern accents.

And the F.B.I thing is very true. Dont front.

Thats fuckin funny about the gangs. I have lived most of my life on the Northside where alot of gangs are and I only know one person who was killed in 12 years. People die anywhere if they act fucking stupid. If you go around disrespectin people you dont know well I wouldnt doubt your ass gets fucked up. That goes for anywhere though.

thats funny i live about 30 mins away and i wll tell you almost every town in colorado has their writers that are tight ..what state can honestlly say almost every town has graff besides ny and cali!! besides graff we got all elements puttin it down and full graff art galleries and a place where writers can shill and paint bboys can dance emcees can atually record with tight equpment and deejays can get a spot on live radio.. this is a actuall place to go in the middle of denver.. wha what

yo thanks for lettin me know the scoop. I heard that the Denver hip hop scene was dope. Im an MC, so I hope I can start gettin somethings done out there. Im stayin like 10-15 mins south of Denver i think the place is called Littleton? But good looking on the feedback everyone. I will be there in like 3 days. I guess i might get some fresh Coors light out there huh? straight off the rockies.

bump for the sexy boulder college girlies! forget denver you should go to boulder. 3 legal spots within a couple blocks of each other, also some golden train spots in the woods. and lots of college girls. denver is a big let down, all those spots are permission only. except the highways which dont last anyways. word to illegal pete's

Guest 5th wheel

yoyoyo!!! since were on the subject of moving.........IM MOVING TO INDIA AND WAS WONDERING IF ANY OF YA'LL KNOW ANY GOOD SPOTS OR WRITERS THERE......they can give me de hook up??!!......peace out.....TAECRUE...TAECRUE........INDIA 2001

ahhaha:D

Guest emit_df
Originally posted by mopius

and the scene in denver is pretty none existent considering that the buff is withen 24 hours on most spots and i have never seen an EMIT highway spot...

hey...i'm not saying I've bomed hwy's alot since i moved here, but like you said the buff is quick.........heres a couple that ran a week or so because thet were set back a from the side of the freeway.

http://www.ark-entertainment.com/hwy.jpg'>

Archived