Denver is like NYC in the 80's

OLAPOKEOS

What's crackalackin' kids?

I got my first real taste of graff last night in Denver. It was so good I'm still chewing it.

I hail from the one and only BKNYsizzle (WHAT? WHAT?) and let me say this, after bombing with some super chilled and ill bombas I got an impression that Denver is like what the Apple was in the 80's.

Mad style and Mad crazy fools who get up everywhere the eye can peep.

Come out here and hop on the ride.

No self ups, but the above mentioned runs this city.

:idea:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

No it is. Wherever you look there is graff. It's not on the public transporation but it's on rooftops, storefronts, street lights, highways, barns, storefronts and everywhere in between. These cats have mad style and a lack of fear. Trust me on this. Come out and peep it, it's hard to miss.

:D off the Apple.

Originally posted by OLAPOKEOS

No it is. Wherever you look there is graff. It's not on the public transporation but it's on rooftops, storefronts, street lights, highways, barns, storefronts and everywhere in between. These cats have mad style and a lack of fear. Trust me on this. Come out and peep it, it's hard to miss.

:D off the Apple.

im packing my bags as we speak

THE land of cowboys and indians ...dope

Check it ....even though Denver will never come to the status ny held down in the 70-80's, shit out here is ill..denver is fun as fuck...there are so many spots from rooftops-to railroad train yards...not to mention the fact that there is currently only ONE dicktective on the DPD resopsible for Graffiti...so wheter or not Denver is as dope as your city its a great place to live and paint....

and to the kid who said "Denver is fuckin clean," try opening your fucking Eyes and get the hell out of what ever suburban village you live in and come on down to D_TOWN, Iwill be more then happy to show you around...

until next time toodles

Yeah Denver deffinetly has a dope scene i personally love it out here. Theres a wide variety of eclectic styles and crews,mad shit rides forever too . However like ny in the 80's , I think not......but the more the marrier really so i dont give a fuck.

"Denver is like NYC in the 80's"

oh yeah?

where are the deceptacons?

where are the ruthless crackheads who would take your life for a nickel? where are the destroyed subways?

where is that smell piss, axle grease and spray paint that filled the subway, where is keith haring?

where is canal st?

where is sohozat?

i grew up in NY and remember the 80s well. comparing denver to NY in the 1980s, 1880s or 2080s is absurd.

I visited Denver once and all denver reminds me of is Denver. Just cause a couple of fools are getting up hardly makes it comparable NY. even cities where niggas kill shit like LA or Philly are not like NY. there is no city in the world like NY. not to be biased, but anyone who visits will tell you the same. you should re-name this thread, I wish denver was like NY in the 80s

Wrong now, but just wait....

Okay, It is like Ny in a way. There are some fresh crews who'll stop at nothing to go huge in the most dense of areas.

I was wrong but... there are hundreds of writers here and if they started going big like the EOS, KOH and RTDK crews Denver COULD compete with Graff Meccas like LA, Philly, NYC and Chicago.

I may be wrong now. But just wait til these Denver heads start to hit puberty. Denver will be huge.

Fuck Roybal!

:cool:

Archived