Denial, Anger, Fear, Bargaining, Acceptance...

Smart

Denial, Anger, Fear, Barganing, Acceptance...

Hospital wants penis op man to return

Doctors at a Romanian hospital want police to help them find a man who fled after being told he'd have to have his penis cut off.

Staff at the hospital in Pitesti in the south of the country say gangrene had set in.

The 42-year-old had apparently stuck a metal ring on it after losing a bet during a drinking game in the pub.

Doctors told the man the only way to save his life was to remove the damaged penis, but said when they told him he fled the hospital.

Dr Stelian Belu said: "He put the ring on but could not get it off again, and unfortunately although he was in agony, he waited two days before coming to hospital because he was embarrassed.

"The blood supply by that time had been cut off for too long, and there was nothing we could do. We told him we would need to cut it off so that the necrosis does not spread to his body."

Doctors fear the man will die if he does not get urgent medical treatment, local Pro TV reported.

Dr Belu added: "There is no way he can escape going under the knife. He needs to come back to the hospital and accept this."

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

That's screwed up, I would ask to be put under and have them saw it off or something. At least then if my schlong were damaged it would still be there.

But I guess this guy's wang is dead flesh now and if they leave it on he'll die. Time to buy a gun and play Russian Roulette by yourself, guy.

okay, I suppose the replies have been pretty well shocked and ironic but...

Nobody has asked the deeper question:

WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF BET OR DRINKING GAME IS THIS?

I have 'lost' at quarters and Mexican TONS of times but I never had to ruin my dick (well maybe for the night, but nothing that wasn't good in the morning...)

Maybe I just don't know the cockring drinking game, so if somebody out there knows, enlighten us... maybe somebody Romanian or of Romanian extraction???

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by Smart

okay, I suppose the replies have been pretty well shocked and ironic but...

Nobody has asked the deeper question:

WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF BET OR DRINKING GAME IS THIS?

I have 'lost' at quarters and Mexican TONS of times but I never had to ruin my dick (well maybe for the night, but nothing that wasn't good in the morning...)

Maybe I just don't know the cockring drinking game, so if somebody out there knows, enlighten us... maybe somebody Romanian or of Romanian extraction???

yeah seriously , hopw has this not been adressed yet.

what else is there to do....he knows hes gonna die, even if he lives, its still gone, so why live. Fuck, i wouldnt be scared of anything. Like if you know your gonna die in a plane crash, just reach down and bust a nut and youll know nothing will hurt more.

Originally posted by perhap

what else is there to do....he knows hes gonna die, even if he lives, its still gone, so why live. Fuck, i wouldnt be scared of anything. Like if you know your gonna die in a plane crash, just reach down and bust a nut and youll know nothing will hurt more.

im pretty sure busting a nut would be the last thing on my mind if i were falling to my death.

i guess everyone thinks differently though.

Archived