Demi Moore & Ashton Kutcher?

ClueTwo

What is this all about..Demi Moore is extremely hot and Ashton is such a lucky fucker for getting her...Damn, I'm so jealous...

Actress Demi Moore has been seen around town sporting a new accessory – 25-year old Ashton Kutcher of That 70’s Show and punk’d fame. The 41-year old actress has a hot new movie coming out and is heating up the rumor mill with her reported fling with the much younger man. The couple reportedly met at a premier party and have been spotted a number of times looking rather intimate. They recently dined with friends at Dolce Enoteca, where Kutcher is part owner. A few weeks ago, the two flew to Miami and checked into the Mandarin Oriental a few days before Memorial Day.

Moore and Kutcher joined the likes of Sean 'P. Diddy' Combs and his companion, Kim Porter, on his yacht and then headed to Paradise Island. Moore and her boy toy were spotted "kissing and cuddling" at a hotel nightclub during their "tropical getaway." The two seem very intimate. According to her rep, Stephen Huvane, the two did take a trip together, but he refused to say their relationship is romantic. Huvane said, "I’ve heard the rumors, but I haven’t heard them from her mouth."

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Originally posted by mental invalid

if it happened id probably come up, the 2nd for the day/night and cook back the next day.....

any trains??

Nope. No trains that I know of. Even if there were, I expect they would be less economical than flying or driving. You could take a bus, though, which would cost you $46 for a round trip. (www.greyhound.com).

By the way, most of the Greyhound schedules list the drive time as 3hr15min, so maybe it's shorter than I thought. It's still not 2 hours, though. Hmm.

Archived