DELICIOUS SNACK FOOD!!

Guest L.RonHubbard

Guest L.RonHubbard

im really into tasty snacks. i cant help it, i get busy whether im drunk or sober, especially with potato chips. What is some dope snakc foods that yall are into? im really feeling Jalapeno Krunchers, Hot Fries, Flaming Hot Cheetos, Code Red, Mr Pibb, and Red BUll. You cant front on the spicy chips, they always fill that special craving.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest platapie

im a fan of popcorn all suped up with fudkaki(its seaweed and some other lil things its real salty)onit and all kinda stuff. its a hawaii thang

holy christ...all i consume is junkfood. the following is a vaugely accurate list of the stuff tyler most frequently gets down with.

1)motherfucking SURGE

2)FUNYONS

3)entenmans chocolate chip cookies

4)entenmans bananna swirl cake

5)entenmans milk chocolate donuts

6)swedish fish

7)raisenettes

8) dots

9air heads

10)andy kapps "hot fries"

11)cheetos puffy cheese curls

12)smooth peanut butter (is it even junk food? or is it just because i eat it with a spoon?)

13) i eat raw cake mix straight from the box.....does anyone else do this? cake batter is so good.

14)i also just take brownie mix, put it in a large bowl and add some water so i get a molten chocolate mixture. excellent.

15)twizzlers

Guest GEAsusONEnep

Everyone buy those Break and Bake cookie dough jawns. Throw a couple in the toaster oven whenever you want some warm gooey homemade cookies. Definitely salt and vinegar chips, ketchup chips, and regular cheetos. And what the fuck is Mr Pibb?

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

holy christ...all i consume is junkfood. the following is a vaugely accurate list of the stuff tyler most frequently gets down with.

13) i eat raw cake mix straight from the box.....does anyone else do this? cake batter is so good.

14)i also just take brownie mix, put it in a large bowl and add some water so i get a molten chocolate mixture. excellent.

Damn.

Junk food god.

today i had a cinammon raison bread grill cheese sammich and it was actually good-really good. when im at work, i eat the kellogg's premade ricecrispy treats-the big 310 calory ones, king size twix, and charleston chews. im not big on snacks but i love them ricecripsy treats.

Damn.

Junk food god.

im on a whole other level with junkfood. and yet, i havent gained weight in 4 years, ive actually lost alot of weight, and i was pretty damn thin before. go me.

for real though, you guys should just try the cake mix shit. you wont regret it. when you get to flavor country, tell em tyler sent you...

Guest THEdude

this sounds gay but Baked Chips, they're fudging good.

salsa verde doritos

those banana chips or whatver, I think they're called platains or something.

sonic Oreo blaster

vanilla wafers with chocolate milk.

I also buy rosted peanuts and throw them in a cup full of lemon juice. Dang that is the shit.

also hot cheetos mixed with Lucas Limon

umm some other shit but lately I've been broke, and no snacks, just regular food.

oreos, bugles, fruit, fudge rounds, babies, pocky, cheetos

does sticky rice count? late at night, mix that shit with whatever else you can find in the fridge, delicious.

fudge covered oreos are the man.

did you know that :

US and canadian food standard laws vary significantly.............and as a result of these laws , there isnt actually any caffiene in soda here , with the exception of coca cola . and american caffiene levels in all soft drinks are substantially higher than our maximum levels ...............?

i bet you didnt know that .

my teeth are riddled with cavities:D

i guess my steady diet of junk food caught up with me:(

really though i keep away from soft drinks, esescially coke because it is the root of all evil, more coke is consumed daily than water... and it will really rot your kidneys out.

aaahhhhhh coke

coke is sooo good i know its bad for you but you can eat it with anything and it cuts the shit up washes it down nicely

i heard if you put a coin in there it cleans it and makes it clean

so imagine what it does for your stomach, makes it all shiny :crazy:

this thread is so disgusting. snack food is so yesterday for me. i did have a coke and boxed donuts yesterday, however, and it was good. i'm all for trying some of the homemade shit, popcorn with fukaki sprinkles (now is that the kind with bonito mixed in, or what?), and roasted peanuts and lemon juice. i am eating handfuls of toasted nuts or seeds lately in search for the fabled omega three fatty acids that just about nothing has in it anymore. deep fried mars bars are from scotland (aka cholesterol captial of the world), i think.

Guest GEAsusONEnep
Originally posted by 23578

this thread is so disgusting. snack food is so yesterday for me. i did have a coke and boxed donuts yesterday, however, and it was good. i'm all for trying some of the homemade shit, popcorn with fukaki sprinkles (now is that the kind with bonito mixed in, or what?), and roasted peanuts and lemon juice. i am eating handfuls of toasted nuts or seeds lately in search for the fabled omega three fatty acids that just about nothing has in it anymore. deep fried mars bars are from scotland (aka cholesterol captial of the world), i think.

I bet you're one of those kid's who has a favorite brand of bottled water and has nutritional labels memorized.

Archived