Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Deleting Closed Threads...

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by -Rage-, Dec 18, 2002.

1. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

Hey Smart or other crew peeps..

Is it possible to delete the threads that have been closed for days, weeks, years?!!

Maybe this can clear up some 12oz space. Just a suggestion.

wonk.saggin.

2. !@#$%

[email protected]#$% Moderator Crew

i like this suggestion especially because a lot of those threads contain too much information about the wrong shit, or stuff that is just plain innappropriate for a message board
    and people can just keep on reading it as long as they search for it

3. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

actually, we try to just delete the threads or posts containing incriminating material. If you see any we've over looked PLEASE hit the warn button and send us a message.

Also, we have expanded both our storage space and bandwidth considerably in the last couple months so my current tirade (tie raid, HA!) has more to do with 'quality of life' (fuckin' Gulliani) than space considerations.

I'm sure most of the people are too young to have kids or friends with kids but, perhaps you have younger siblings. I liken the spam posts on the forums to a baby in a high chair. One moment the adults are having a nice conversation while the baby stuff its face and suddenly the baby is 'bah bah bah'-ing at the top of its lungs and throwing banana portions. This tends to disrupt the flow of conversation.

Now this is where the metaphore ends... You can't get mad at the baby for being excited and expessing itself, but someone who acts 14 on our message board is a different story. I don't teach Special Ed and I don't coach Special Olympics. I'm not going for it anymore.

and now a little something from the mental vaults for Are2
    y'all know where it's from...

I'm easin' on your blocks like 'what up hotbox!?!' (?)
    pullin' out on cops because I want free glocks
    WHAT THE FUCK!
    bring your bitch ass type brigade
    hittin' 'em off handguns and handgrenades
    A beast, you know the man that's wanted for murder
    got yer block locked down so don't come any further

In my clip here's a .22 dum-dum
    Oh yeah, I saw yer moms I hit her off with a chum
    You know what I'm sayin'?
    Yeah, well fret it but forget it
    I like my shorts fly but I'ma still get PAID I don't sweat it
    I'm every MC's nightmare manifested
    *I'm not a shorty and in this game I'm fully vested*
    This shits called "Hip-Hop" I'm raised strong kid.
    Don't front I gotcha opinin' ya dome

4. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

Sweeeeeet... thanks Smart.

5. !@#$%

hot damn baby..

yknow ya got me open kid...

6. !@#$%

niggas get bucked down!
    bitchez get sprayed!!