Guest imported_Tesseract

Guest imported_Tesseract

Tele D is a video

Video C is a TV

a TV connects to a video

and a video connects to an antenna

what letter is the antenna?

and why should you deleteteleD?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hahah im so illogical.

Antenna would be based on "video C"which is a tape, a tape provides an image for the TV. An antenna does that too....

CoedivcvideoC

delete video C =

Coed IV C

Coed 4 100

4+1 = 5

a1

b2

c3

d4

e5

Antenna = Coed E ?

or...

CoedivDvideoC because Delet*e*teleD cd *e*fg

C*D*EFG

therefore CoedivD

Coed IVD

Coed 4 500

coed 4+5 +0+0

Coed 9

Coed I

antenna =

coed I

So, how wrong am i?

:)

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I hate you so much, Tesseract. I am now incapable of getting back to work, and all those charts from some guy's thesis make absolutely no sense to me... "branching", "connections" is as much as I can get. Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest imported_Tesseract

ok, fuck a chart...here it goes:

Summary

Tele D is a video

Video C is a TV

a TV connects to a video

and a video connects to an antenna

what letter is the antenna?

and why should you deleteteleD?

Answer

the order goes like that....the TV signal comes (from god lets say) the antenna picks it up and sends it to the video...from the video it goes to the television and you're watching it...so, God is A, Antenna is B, Video is C and TV is D....since you're not watching video at the moment you could DeleteteleD cause it makes no fuckin difference whatsoever...connect the antenna(B) directly to the TV(D) and you're still watching the same program, unless your sister switched the channel to the vampireslayer while you were busy de/ and re/ connecting...

Someone could say that naming the TV "Video C" and the Video "teleD" makes no sense but teleD is Delet backwards and they share "E" in the middle, so it makes sense and brings up the whole "E" issue...our next riddle what is E?

http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb/icons/icon5.gif'>

Guest imported_El Mamerro

http://newcamp.net/hector/images/12oz/angry.gif'>

MOST UNSATISFYING ANSWER EVER.

First off, the chart "clues" didn't have anything to do with the answer... I guess they're diagrams of networks not unlike TV, but that's where the similarity ends... they're nodes that branch out in degrees of complexity, which had me going in circles, whereas the problem deals with a simple, linear non-branching sequence of connections. BrownerOST also makes no sense whatsoever. I hate you forever.

Second, the DeleteteleD thing doesn't relate a bit... Tele D is a video signal, and without it, you watch nothing. You can't delete Tele D. Unless... by video you meant VCR or something, which is not called video and is therefore also misleading. DIE.

E would be the viewer.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Mamerro!!!! hahahaha, sorry dude...its called video here..VCR whatever..i know its weak, but if you take notice that this thread is a complete fraud meant to timekill its a success...i have to make up an answer for something that started by a line of mistakes:

-New thread button press

-Nothing to say

-Bored to death

-first idea of deleting the thread

-second idea of naming the thread delete

-third idea of deleteled

-apocalypse of teleD

- and a bunch of horseshit and some cool diagrams from some nerds thesis

The diagrams where meant as connections and direction priorities only, so i take responsibility only for ultralinear solution while it was impossed differently....

But i think it all makes sense as time passes

Archived