Del the funkee homosapien, a rotting corpse, and a burning house...

joe schmo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ok, this isnt directed only at you, joe shmo, but also many others. Why the hell do you take flicks of some of that shit, and why the hell would you ever post it. Dont get me wrong theres some hot shit on this thread, but honestly, why do you waste my time with some of that shit. Thats the type of stuff that needs to be gone over and never flicked or ever recognized. PS: nice corpse

Originally posted by dr. skipper

ok, this isnt directed only at you, joe shmo, but also many others. Why the hell do you take flicks of some of that shit, and why the hell would you ever post it. Dont get me wrong theres some hot shit on this thread, but honestly, why do you waste my time with some of that shit. Thats the type of stuff that needs to be gone over and never flicked or ever recognized. PS: nice corpse

yeah well, I said those first ones were "just some random unknowns ", I didn't say they were good...more...

Guest me IS cool

Nasty ass carcass, Someone in my local neighborhood decided he didn't want his dog so he killed it and left it in a box near the tracks by my house. Needless to say the railroad workers refure to clean that shit up, so does the city. So it's been chillin for a couple months... it's pretty farther along from the one you posted! UGH!

:yuck:

Archived