DEGRASSI

T.T Boy

who doesent remember this show? man was it great. please post your thought of this show. or tell of any great episodes you remember.

remember when wheels ran away and got picked up by that gay guy and he threw a rock at him? that shit was classic.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest --zeSto--

I've gotten up on degrassi st.

I wanted to say I was with

ZRC (zit remedy crew)

..but alas I'm not.

everybody now!

wake up in the morning, feeling shy and lonely.

gee, i gotta go to this school.

don't think i can make it, don't think i can take it

i wonder what i am gonna do

but when i look around and see

that someone is smiling right at me

wait someone is talking to me

hey i got a new friend

i think that's how the intro song went. eh i dunno. it's early and i tried.

how about when joey go into a fight with that bully ? and the dude had AIDS/HIV,joey cracked his head open and the dude flipped.

remember when the bully became that little black dude boy ?

shit...that show was great...

------------------

your ghetto if you pee in the shower...

you guys dont even know, degrassi is my life, my uncle was actually in the show....the new ones should be coming out soon, in the new ones snake is now a teacher at degrassi and it follows the life of spike's babie whos now a teenager

Originally posted by lazlo:

you guys dont even know, degrassi is my life, my uncle was actually in the show....the new ones should be coming out soon, in the new ones snake is now a teacher at degrassi and it follows the life of spike's babie whos now a teenager

new ones? hot damn! first worthwhile project the CBCs undertaken in a long fucking time!

You guys are all way off...

BLT made that show what it was. He was such a player. Remember when his girlfriend when on vacation and came back and he was fucking someone else? Ha ha, oh, BLT, you so crayzah..

Did anyone ever see the movie when Joey fucked that chick in the back of his car? Man, I could go on for hours about that show. What a classic!

Originally posted by KidGoneBad:

... Did anyone ever see the movie when Joey fucked that chick in the back of his car?...B]

yeah! School's Out! they were smoking weed, and having sex, and that loser Wheels killed a family while drunk-driving. geez.

remember when wheels ran away and got picked up by that gay guy and he threw a rock at him? that shit was classic.[/b]

Fuck, I shit you not, I was only talkin' about that episode yesterday hey!!

That show was fuckin' cool, maybe because it made you feel cool after seein' all the stupid geekin' shit that they got up to on that show!!

PZ.

• 1 year later...

it musta been. i saw Yick and Joey at Lick's several years ago. Joey was on the first episode of the new one, and he's a car salesman now. Wheels showed up, but he was rather ostracized. I remember when that girl was fucked in the back seat. why am I bumping this?

did any of you guys watch Kids Of Degrassi Street? That was a good show from waaaaay back.

Originally posted by Grandola

i don't remember anyone or much about that show, but i remember i used to watch it all the time... the one episode that sticks out the most in my mind right now is the one where there at school after hours filming a movie or somthin... but that show was dope.

the horror movie?

let's talk about LEAST favourite characters. I completely hated Lucille, the twins, Mr. Radich, the lesbian librarian, and some of Caitlin's friends. For real, though, that's the one school show I can think of that wasn't unrealistically chalk full of beautiful people. They almost went out of their way to have an all ugly cast.

Originally posted by Devilush

everybody now!

wake up in the morning, feeling shy and lonely.

gee, i gotta go to this school.

don't think i can make it, don't think i can take it

i wonder what i am gonna do

but when i look around and see

that someone is smiling right at me

wait someone is talking to me

hey i got a new friend

i think that's how the intro song went. eh i dunno. it's early and i tried.

hahahahahah i am such a doofus. i remember the degrassi anthem.

i remember the episode when one of the twin girls got an abortion. it was a turn around for that show.

Originally posted by Devilush

hahahahahah i am such a doofus. i remember the degrassi anthem.

you're not a doofus. I'm sure a lot of people remember the theme song. Hell, I grew up with that show large, and so did my older brother. I was watching Kids Of Degrassi Street when I was five or something. Hell, I remember thinking my friend was so cool back in the days because he lived on Degrassi.

I was born in the hospital they always showed, St. Joseph's. That's where Shane went when he got all fucked off the lsd, and all the other patients of the show.

Archived