Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

defjukkies...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Dusty Lipschitz, Jul 18, 2002.

1. YOUR INFO
    c/o Hoppy Harrington

featuring ELP, AESOP ROCK, MR LIF, RJD2,

here are the dates so far...venue info will be filled in on any missing soon.

THU 7/25 CARRBORO, NC Cat's Cradle
    SAT 7/27 TALLAHASSEE, FL Cow Haus
    SUN 7/28 ST. PETERSBURG, FL State Theatre
    MON 7/29 GAINESVILLE, FL Palace
    TUE 7/30 travel day
    WED 7/31 ATLANTA, GA Echo Lounge
    THU 8/1 travel day
    SAT 8/2 PITTSBURGH, PA Laga

ELP, AESOP ROCK, MR LIF, RJD2, CAGE AND COPYWRITE 78:

WED 9/18 PROVIDENCE, RI Met Café
    THU 9/19 CAMBRIDGE, MA
    FRI 9/20 MONTREAL, QC
    SAT 9/21 TORONTO, ON Opera House
    SUN 9/22 ANN ARBOR, MI Blind Pig

TUE 9/24 CHICAGO, IL Metro
    THU 9/26 DENVER, CO Bluebird Theater

SUN 9/29 VANCOUVER, BC Sonar
    MON 9/30 SEATTLE, WA I Spy
    TUE 10/1 PORTLAND, OR Crystal Ballroom
    WED 10/2 travel day
    THU 10/3 SAN FRANCISCO, CA Great American
    FRI 10/4 LOS ANGELES, CA Troubadour
    SAT 10/5 SAN DIEGO, CA
    SUN 10/6 PHOENIX, AZ
    THU 10/10 DALLAS, TX Trees
    FRI 10/11 AUSTIN, TX
    SAT 10/12 HOUSTON, TX Engine Room
    SUN 10/13 NEW ORLEANS, LA
    MON 10/14 ATLANTA, GA
    TUE 10/15 day off
    WED 10/16 CHARLOTTE, NC
    THU 10/17 WASHINGTON, DC 9:30 Club
    FRI 10/18 PHILADELPHIA, PA Transit
    SAT 10/19 NEW YORK , NY Bowery Ballroom

SIDENOTE:

for all those debating: the deepspace 9mm video actually made it to the highest level of programming consideration @ mtv, which owns bet and vhi. initially, we were told it was indeed going to get signifigant airplay on mtv2...despite the weaponry displayed. we are not actually upset about their final decision not to play the video. we knew what we were doing when we made that bitch. hope y'all liked it. a pure in quality version will be available this fall on the fan dam companion piece for those who want a better copy, and for those trapped in 56k hell.

2. DISCO BRYSO

DISCO BRYSO Senior Member

thanks lusty dipschitz. :) now I have 3 months to sit here and just wait. thanks. thanks a whole fucking lot. ahh.. I don't even know if I'll be alive in october.

3. 8====D

8====D Banned

4. socrates

socrates Guest

SUN 9/29 VANCOUVER, BC Sonar
    MON 9/30 SEATTLE, WA I Spy
    TUE 10/1 PORTLAND, OR Crystal Ballroom

It looks like i'll participating in drunken antics in two states and two country, and I don't think I'll have to pay for any of those tickets. Go TEAM SOCRATES...

I hope this doesn't turn out like tha liks/living legends tour, I still want to know how the hell I got all the way LA with them and why was there 500 dollar check that I wrote for beer in a Portland QFC, I don't remember buying that much beer......Maybe I do want it to turn out like that.

5. 455

455 Guest

Socrates......looks like you always have shitty luck.

6. crso

crso Senior Member

i have 3 chance's ...:cool:

THU 10/10 DALLAS, TX Trees
    FRI 10/11 AUSTIN, TX
    SAT 10/12 HOUSTON, TX Engine Room

7. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

chi is my only chance... i prolly wont go :

8. socrates

socrates Guest

I blame everything on alchohal and women, without those two i'd have a lot more money and clean criminal history....Can't live with but I can't live without them

9. DISCO BRYSO

big bump for the def jux fam. I swear I saw mr. ace rizzle on the train reading a playstation mag... haha.

there is a free concert coming up soon in the city, grr.. forgot the exact date. it's at the pier.. you have to buy something from a sample sale to get a wristband..otherwise, $10 entry.

back with more info someday

10. $CASH MONEY$

$CASH MONEY$ Guest

11. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

http://epc.buffalo.edu/images/authors/lawrence.n.jpg'>
    "I FEED ON YOUR SKIN"

12. DISCO BRYSO

saturday, august 3, 14th st. and 11th ave. on the pier.

sample sale from 1-6. show from 7-? buy something at the sample sale and get a free wristband instead of having to fork over $10 for entry.

13. Ted Wakowski

Ted Wakowski Guest

I caught one of the dates on this tour and it was fresh. El-P puts heart into his performance and the rest of the crew keep it live as well. Check that shit out.

14. CONTWO

CONTWO Member

cool,coming back to transit me and my boy south philadelphia sal went to the last transit show after work,and tried to get in free,didnt work,heard el-pee finish the set,sounded good,wont miss this one
    lusty dipshitz holla at your bull!!