Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

def new orleans writers

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by NOLA-WRITER, Jun 20, 2002.

1. NOLA-WRITER

NOLA-WRITER New Jack

You ever see that nigga WILT on this bitch ass fucking forum..tell him that I, TASK, have it out for that bitch...next time you in NOLA boi..your ASS IS GETTIN BEAT DOWN... im sick of you and so are the following writers:
    harsh
    TASK
    siren
    boar
    meek
    relm
    set
    odie
    phays
    nobl
    ishu
    evak
    enuf
    reak
    meh <--toy
    sank
    kasm
    meka

CREWZ that hate you

OHNO
    GA
    TM
    TNFK
    GC

WATCH OUT WILT...your ass is GOING DOWN!

2. cazper

cazper New Jack

oh shit......a internet threat......wilt better pack his hard drive cuz this guy looks serious.....he could steal ur IP# or some mad crazy shit like that.......

3. SayOne

SayOne Guest

^^^:lol: :lol: :lol:

4. NOLA-WRITER

NOLA-WRITER New Jack

Yall better learn yall some history

hardy har har...Learn some fucking history before you try to diss me...
    alright ive been fucking writin longer your toy ass's k? WILT is a toy beyond... im fucking glad he moved to orlando or whatver...his ass better not come on NOLAGRAFF no more and try to punk his way bak into the scene... HAHAHAH moron...
    whatever..
    and i left out someone on that last thread
    NDIK8 hates yo ass too...

5. cazper

cazper New Jack

well......you gotta see how dumb this looks to some of us.....

first off, he moved away so ur not gonna see him again......second u do sumtin like this after he moves......third, why would u bring beef to the god damn computer? gonna cyber punch him or sumtin...fourth, why take all that time to write this up and get ur 1 inch pee pee in jumbles mr cadigen? he is probably gonna see this thread u made and laugh........god, why am i still wasting my time on this subject.....

6. yoink

yoink Elite Member

7. NOLA-WRITER

NOLA-WRITER New Jack

www.nola.puregraffiti.com

LEARN YOU SOME FUCKING HISTORY..
    i was cruisin around this piece of shit forum and ssaw he posted some flicks of my peices...
    check out my work and see...
    i got skills nigga...dont you doubt that.

http://www.geocities.com/illnation/xtask.html

nolagraff only has some wack ass fr8....

8. NOLA-WRITER

NOLA-WRITER New Jack

*** THIS IS HOW MUCH HE LOVES MY COCK***

Wednesday 06/19/2002 1:59:44pm
    Name: Wilt...because i can...
    Homepage: http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthrea...&threadid=22296
    E-Mail: [email protected]
    Referred By: Just Surfed In
    City/Country:
    Comments: there you go you little non painting faggots..thats just the tip of the iceberg....i could give a fuck less what you think about me..i rock shit...i bomb i piece i paint trains...on a regular..whats the last time you painted?just remember the last time you painted one spot..i most likely hit 4 or 5 at least...you can say i suck..you can call me toy..but i own you....you're all on my nuts..you're on are and renk's nuts...are will crush any of you in a battle..so would renk...dont play games..call someone out if you really think they suck.50% of fame is people that like you...the other 50% is the people that hate you...i love every second of this because you're just making it that much funnier when i go out and paint...you get served.peep the thread..there's a few bombs...a few pieces...nola graff will serve you a good bit of what's going on here...oh and i will stay in florida...there's people who know what graff is about here..haha..i love being a "toy"

big ups to tasko...get in touch with me fucker...ARE RENK TASK ENUFO JES stay living...i love every writer in new orleans...you make my life complete.

9. yoink

yoink Elite Member

wtf?

so why areyou pissed?
    wheres the beef?:confused: :D

10. MrMajicMarkker

MrMajicMarkker New Jack

Beef is a waste, especially over the net. if you know you are better than him, leave it at that and remain true to what you believe in, don't waste your time.

11. NOLA-WRITER

NOLA-WRITER New Jack

my beef is that he comes up on the nola sites an still tries to be cool wit tha peole that he wasnt cool wit before..
    he sittin somwhere far from nola and writing that hes goin bombing at a chill spot...how fuckng lame is dat?
    whatever...

12. Wilt

Wilt Guest

hahaha you aren't task for one...the writers you named..i dont even know most of them so im glad they hate me..and you're an idiot.you have to use my friend's identity to pose your weak threats...get a life man....give it up...jealousy is envy....someone close this thread

13. tears*uno

tears*uno Guest

good reason to start beef nola

...not

14. Mechanism

Mechanism Junior Member

Your stuff aint that nice..:eek:

15. cazper

cazper New Jack

ok......before u start talkin all this bull-mess bout how much he sux think of ur skill level....well u did, and then u hyped it all up, givin us an idea u were fresh and dope.....dog, i could paint better than most of those.......those blows my nut sack and wipe the drippin piss off my cock......go practice on paper some more......omg...lmao, ur wack son....