def new orleans writers

NOLA-WRITER

You ever see that nigga WILT on this bitch ass fucking forum..tell him that I, TASK, have it out for that bitch...next time you in NOLA boi..your ASS IS GETTIN BEAT DOWN... im sick of you and so are the following writers:

harsh

TASK

siren

boar

meek

relm

set

odie

phays

nobl

ishu

evak

enuf

reak

meh <--toy

sank

kasm

meka

CREWZ that hate you

OHNO

GA

TM

TNFK

GC

WATCH OUT WILT...your ass is GOING DOWN!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yall better learn yall some history

hardy har har...Learn some fucking history before you try to diss me...

alright ive been fucking writin longer your toy ass's k? WILT is a toy beyond... im fucking glad he moved to orlando or whatver...his ass better not come on NOLAGRAFF no more and try to punk his way bak into the scene... HAHAHAH moron...

whatever..

and i left out someone on that last thread

NDIK8 hates yo ass too...

well......you gotta see how dumb this looks to some of us.....

first off, he moved away so ur not gonna see him again......second u do sumtin like this after he moves......third, why would u bring beef to the god damn computer? gonna cyber punch him or sumtin...fourth, why take all that time to write this up and get ur 1 inch pee pee in jumbles mr cadigen? he is probably gonna see this thread u made and laugh........god, why am i still wasting my time on this subject.....

*** THIS IS HOW MUCH HE LOVES MY COCK***

Wednesday 06/19/2002 1:59:44pm

Name: Wilt...because i can...

Homepage: http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthrea...&threadid=22296

E-Mail: indefiniteomega@aol.com

Referred By: Just Surfed In

City/Country:

Comments: there you go you little non painting faggots..thats just the tip of the iceberg....i could give a fuck less what you think about me..i rock shit...i bomb i piece i paint trains...on a regular..whats the last time you painted?just remember the last time you painted one spot..i most likely hit 4 or 5 at least...you can say i suck..you can call me toy..but i own you....you're all on my nuts..you're on are and renk's nuts...are will crush any of you in a battle..so would renk...dont play games..call someone out if you really think they suck.50% of fame is people that like you...the other 50% is the people that hate you...i love every second of this because you're just making it that much funnier when i go out and paint...you get served.peep the thread..there's a few bombs...a few pieces...nola graff will serve you a good bit of what's going on here...oh and i will stay in florida...there's people who know what graff is about here..haha..i love being a "toy"

big ups to tasko...get in touch with me fucker...ARE RENK TASK ENUFO JES stay living...i love every writer in new orleans...you make my life complete.

hahaha you aren't task for one...the writers you named..i dont even know most of them so im glad they hate me..and you're an idiot.you have to use my friend's identity to pose your weak threats...get a life man....give it up...jealousy is envy....someone close this thread

Guest tears*uno

good reason to start beef nola

...not

ok......before u start talkin all this bull-mess bout how much he sux think of ur skill level....well u did, and then u hyped it all up, givin us an idea u were fresh and dope.....dog, i could paint better than most of those.......those blows my nut sack and wipe the drippin piss off my cock......go practice on paper some more......omg...lmao, ur wack son....

wilt.... we aint friends...

and all them people sure seem you...

dont bring this shit onto tha guestbook either..

fucking toy

you got the handstyle of a 7 y/o.....

and i dont even want to start bout your bombs.....

....fucking pitiful... ill leave it at that...

Re: Yall better learn yall some history

Originally posted by NOLA-WRITER

hardy har har...Learn some fucking history before you try to diss me...

alright ive been fucking writin longer your toy ass's k? WILT is a toy beyond... im fucking glad he moved to orlando or whatver...his ass better not come on NOLAGRAFF no more and try to punk his way bak into the scene... HAHAHAH moron...

whatever..

and i left out someone on that last thread

NDIK8 hates yo ass too...

any old head still rocking it out there???

i traded flix with a few heads out there

back in 94-96?

Originally posted by NOLA-WRITER

my beef is that he comes up on the nola sites an still tries to be cool wit tha peole that he wasnt cool wit before..

he sittin somwhere far from nola and writing that hes goin bombing at a chill spot...how fuckng lame is dat?

whatever...

if by "sites" you mean websites than this whole beef is based on the internet like you denied before. your pissed because he comes on guestbooks and tries to talk with nola writers who dont like him. at least thats how i saw it. and maybe he is goin bombin at chill spots. are you following him? do you know hes not in new orleans right now? what a waste of a thread.

WHY is this in PAPER CHASE when there is no flicks and has nothin to do with showing graff. i clicked on this to see "def new orleans writers". close this.

im think u should back up.... its not like ur gonna track wilt down even if he roled into ur town.... "nigga".. r u even black?... fucking faggot.... and ur style is fucking wack... I've seen better paintings floating in my shit... flamer... go stand in the rain!

this is funny , it really is ... yo nola-writer ... who the fuck are you son ?

ok .. ndik8 may hate wilt , but it's funny that they rep the same kru ... kinda odd aint it ??

and secondely , you aint task ... task's on this board ?!?!? why wouldn't he just post under he's own name ?

listen fuck , you talk about how you "kingin" shit ... then who the fuck are ya ? wanna leave a name ... crew ? eh guy ?

i'm not stirring the pot here , i just find this amusing !!!

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

ahm......excuse me guys but this sounds like someones really hating...if it was a graff thing then why wouldn't u just battle it out??? beef??some niggas eat it, other niggas serve it......me...i'm the Register man...it makes no sense what i said but neither does this toy bitchin. this niggas doing talkin about how many niggas hate wilt.... just ask urself this question...how many niggas hate u...even more now since u made urself look like such a fuckin ass.....well maybe even a dick...either way u look like...............i don't kno.....GROW UP!:cool:

task would have posted under his normal name rather than creating a new, stupid one.

whoever posted those old flix (that if they are task.ga's, theyre really old), if it was task, he would have posted newer flix and taken the ones off another loser's memphis site.

ndik8 is crew with wilt, so why would he have beef?

and task.ga wouldnt toy and post beef over the net on such a large message board.

on the nola site, maybe, but not here where writers from all over the world would see.

its prolly that one kid in nola that everyone really does hate.

or maybe its that meh dude, even though he put <--toy by his name.

grow the fuck up fuckers.

Guest big PERM

FUCK this whole thread this is the gayest thing i have ever seen, there are spozed to be flicks here not some petty internet beef, get a fucking life.

i love this thread...i dont know who you are "nola writer" but lemme break it down..:

harsh-met him a few times...nothing really happened.hardly talked

TASK -lol hes my homie you fool..in fact he called me yesterday.you're a herb.

siren -never met

boar -hes from a different fucking region..he has no reason

meek -cool cat...we're chill

relm -dunno him

set -nobody

odie -suburbanite with a lawyermom...also a noone

phays -who?

nobl -yeah he hates me

ishu -not sure...maybe but for some dumb shit

evak -nah..we're cool

enuf -we're cool

reak -who?

meh <--toy

sank -hahah we're definitely cool

kasm -????

meka -???

CREWZ that hate you

OHNO-old beef...squashed

GA -pffffft lol im friends with them

TM -top mob??no dude...haha

TNFK -??im soon to be down...must..work...harder...

GC -who?

thats how it is man...leave it alone.the spots i bomb...chill or not....get tons of exposure and viewers pass them everyday..if you call interstate spots chill..then thats you..i guess you're sick like revok and shit...peace.

Guest mafIAkilla

wilt name dropping! HAHA! "hey i bomb the streets! i might go bomb with my friend task! yea,task called me yesterday just to talk about bullshit.....but me and task go way back.....did i mention that i am friends with task?" .....im sure he treasures this "friendship" as much as you do.....nut jocker.....

Originally posted by mafIAkilla

wilt name dropping! HAHA! "hey i bomb the streets! i might go bomb with my friend task! yea,task called me yesterday just to talk about bullshit.....but me and task go way back.....did i mention that i am friends with task?" .....im sure he treasures this "friendship" as much as you do.....nut jocker.....

yeah im a nut jocker...we have identical styles...pffff dude...why do some people open their mouths?im not sure...but ive seen your work..

Archived