deep junior vs. kasparov

Guest TEARZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Thurgood

I think you started me off in graffiti, in your hometown. Were or are u in design school and started off in the yard under a christian school? And (yes I'll delete this, are your letters the pager numbers of? D_ _ 1"KHA. I started two years later. If its you you're still og up. This will be gone in the am.

I don't know man,I'm super wasted right now and just aren't sure....I don't think so though bro....I live the Evergreen State.....and yeah,I've been writing for a long time but.......I have CRS disease(can't remember shit).....so uhh....whatever...thanks for uhhhh.....thinking about it..I guess.talk to ya later.

Originally posted by 455

I don't know man,I'm super wasted right now and just aren't sure....I don't think so though bro....I live the Evergreen State.....and yeah,I've been writing for a long time but.......I have CRS disease(can't remember shit).....so uhh....whatever...thanks for uhhhh.....thinking about it..I guess.talk to ya later.

hahaha, the classic well i'm not trying to be a dick but what the fuck are you talking about? response. man, i'm wasted and that shit was funny...

it's at a 3-3 tie right now, i wonder who will win thier next match... and why didn't they stop at best of three or even best of five? ecause they want the human to win...

Originally posted by ragsoe505

hahaha, the classic well i'm not trying to be a dick but what the fuck are you talking about? response. man, i'm wasted and that shit was funny...

it's at a 3-3 tie right now, i wonder who will win thier next match... and why didn't they stop at best of three or even best of five? ecause they want the human to win...

yewah hahaha...totlally.....fuck man,I cant' even spell right...lol....but,for real I have no fuckin' idea what this kid is tallkin about.....yo rags,you know I am....but don't think this kid does......and that's fine with me...oh yeah,I hit you up around the city 505.....if you get here,you'll see some shit......word up....1 L.

thanks brotha. i've got you up on some freights recently, no flicks though. hopefully they'll come your way. i gotta get up there, i wanna hit that bar. how's the free drinks situation at that spot?

I'll put it this way....if you get here....you're set.....I'll hook it up.connections......connnections.......I used your name for 3 nights and didn't hit my own.....so if tells you anything.....and ask ....... I have tons of shit around here..

okay, you've covinced me. i still gotta hustle up money. i'll talk to the brothas and see when they are going up next, but either way i'll be there, i just don't know how soon...

just show up....you'll have a blast....and not like HR......I know almost everyone downtown....there will no static at all.....there are some chill little lay-ups around here too....neither ..... or ..... has been to 'em I think....cake walk.....oh yeah,that bar is hammered with tags.....everywhere.....hit me up agian on the e-mail...I'll telll you about what going here....

i'll hit you up for sure. i'm severely tossed right now, so i'm gonna wait till the morning, but i'll get on the ball tommorow morning and figure out how i'm getting there... we shall rage...

indeed.......we will get blitzed.....for sure....start off with a 12 pack of Carta Blanca......you can only buy that shit at one spot......but damn,every time I go back to L.A. I drink thaT shit like it is going out of style......lol.

Originally posted by 455

indeed.......we will get blitzed.....for sure....start off with a 12 pack of Carta Blanca......you can only buy that shit at one spot......but damn,every time I go back to L.A. I drink thaT shit like it is going out of style......lol.

in juarez they have these little baby carta blancas with a bottle opener built right into the bottoms so you just pound one after another. marketing genius...

we've turned this chess thread into our alcoholic stomping ground!! muahaha!!......

in juarez they have these little baby carta blancas with a bottle opener built right into the bottoms so you just pound one after another. marketing genius...

we've turned this chess thread into our alcoholic stomping ground!! muahaha!!......

damn.....I'm going to have to check some those sometime.......I like the 22ozer's you can got at the "Pavillion" or whatever in sourthern Cali.........I've more 6than my fair share of those...hahaha....man,this whiskey and coke is fuckin' killin' me...lol.

Guest BROWNer

i love how this turned into a discussion about being gunned and

painting.

ps-i don't have cable, but i heard kasparov was quite flummoxed throughout.

Guest imported_Tesseract

•  
    shit was on espn2. they are really low on programing i guess.

No, quite the reverse. Chess is as tough as it gets, mentally. That's why it's not popular in this country.

no Cracked... it ended in a tie, and often does... THAT'S why it's not popular in this country...

hahaha, fuckin awesome

Archived