DEEEEeeeeeEEEEEeeee38!

Guest willy.wonka

Guest willy.wonka

i met some dude named charles that knew you,that works with your father and all we could talk about you was how a great person you were.

it was funny cause we had 2 different sides on the subject..i had this dumb internet,he had bowling....he said that he was mackin on the wrong chick that night...

in the beggining we were like, "oh yeah,she's a hottie.:)"

but then all we could talk about is how cool you are.i think you might be in NEW YORK right now,but i gota say, "you are a fantastic girl.:)"

hahahhaahhaah!

you and DEVILUSH are an A+ in my book...cause i wouldnt want some hoochie hoochie chick, nope!i want some "down to god's green arth" as i can get.you girls are wonderful.

thank you for giving me that higher exspectation.

i would make sweet love to the both of you.some nice sweet good'ol fasion ruff sex.

:mexican:

nightowls!!!!!

:king: :king: :king: :king:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest willy.wonka

no, im just saying what i feel.i would treat the both of these girls like no other.mystified in thier presence.

Guest willy.wonka

i forgot that she went to new york..

everybody else get off tha dick and stay off.

look at me!look at me!!!!oh god, you guys really care on who posts what dont you..this was for DEE, but i knew DEVILUSH would take a peek.sorry that people over here in hawaii actually bump into people that for some reason or another knows a person, in this case DEE.

im the biggest attention whore on here, thought you knew.:king:

Originally posted by willy.wonka

look at me!look at me!!!!oh god, you guys really care on who posts what dont you..this was for DEE, but i knew DEVILUSH would take a peek.sorry that people over here in hawaii actually bump into people that for some reason or another knows a person, in this case DEE.

how would you know that i would take a peek? should i be insulted? hoochie punany mami.:o

Originally posted by Devilush

how would you know that i would take a peek? should i be insulted? hoochie punany mami.:o

"no, I loves you lots!!! you mad cool (and dont forget very hot!) I knew youd look on here cuz I knows ya love me! (just like he loves you). lets all have a threesome, then i can die happy. i love you two sooooo much! please dont be insulted. youre not a stupid, ignorant ape like mapo and his kind. now im gonna go shoot myself"

thats my own response i made for willy. thats what hes gonna say anyway. so now he doesnt have to. although i did add in my own wishful thinking to make it a happy ending.

he wont insult you. i guarantee it. hes like all the other losers on here in that he worships everything with a vagina that posts here.

Originally posted by cmeup

tha fuck are you talking about...

please god make him OD... please?

god wont do it. but you can. ill give you my home address. you can come here and try to shove the drugs down my fucking throat.

if youre not willing to do that, shut the fuck up, little bitch.

dont just wish for things, make them happen. im giving you the oppurtunity, want to take me up on it?

well no he's no going to insult me. but i'd appreciate some honesty ya know? i was just curious as to why he woudl think that i would take a peek in here. is it because its only for dee and i can't peek in here? mapo...do you think it's insulting what he said to me about him knowing that i would take a peek in here? please enlighten me.

and just to let you know....i like you a lot because you dont worship every hoochie punany mami that posts here.

Guest capindikfays

what the hell

Originally posted by mapo wc

"no, I loves you lots!!! you mad cool (and dont forget very hot!) I knew youd look on here cuz I knows ya love me! (just like he loves you). lets all have a threesome, then i can die happy. i love you two sooooo much! please dont be insulted. youre not a stupid, ignorant ape like mapo and his kind. now im gonna go shoot myself"

thats my own response i made for willy. thats what hes gonna say anyway. so now he doesnt have to. although i did add in my own wishful thinking to make it a happy ending.

he wont insult you. i guarantee it. hes like all the other losers on here in thgeat he worships everything with a vagina that posts here.

GET A ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

\\ capindikfays //////////////////

Guest capindikfays

people in hawaii are still swingin

damn wonka . sounds like these kids are still out to recess and your nuts are the swingset.lol !!!!!!!!

\\ capindikfays////////////////////////

Guest GEAsusONEnep

i met some dude named charles that knew you,that works with your father and all we could talk about you was how a great person you were.

it was funny cause we had 2 different sides on the subject..i had this dumb internet,he had bowling....he said that he was mackin on the wrong chick that night...

in the beggining we were like, "oh yeah,she's a hottie.:)"

but then all we could talk about is how cool you are.i think you might be in NEW YORK right now,but i gota say, "you are a fantastic girl.:)"

hahahhaahhaah!

you and DEVILUSH are an A+ in my book...cause i wouldnt want some hoochie hoochie chick, nope!i want some "down to god's green arth" as i can get.you girls are wonderful.

thank you for giving me that higher exspectation.

i would make sweet love to the both of you.some nice sweet good'ol fasion ruff sex.

:mexican:

nightowls!!!!!

:king: :king: :king: :king:

Hi. This is the internet. You don't know neither of these girls. Have you considered venturing outside to get some real pussy? You know, the kind that you can talk to without a keyboard?

Re: Re: DEEEEeeeeeEEEEEeeee38!

Originally posted by GEAsusONEnep

Hi. This is the internet. You don't know neither of these girls. Have you considered venturing outside to get some real pussy? You know, the kind that you can talk to without a keyboard?

thats what i was trying to get at. sorry if it came out too angry.

i have no problem with devilush or dee. but im just saying, damn. why do you guys worship them? most of you havent seen them or met them. you just know theyre girls, so you worship them. its pathetic, and it really has no place on the board. if you would havent sent that in an email i wouldnt care.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Re: Re: Re: DEEEEeeeeeEEEEEeeee38!

Originally posted by mapo wc

its pathetic, and it really has no place on the board.

Judging from this guy's post history (which you can view by clicking on the little "search" icon at the bottom of his message), hardly anything has a place on this board. I swear, two thirds of his messages are "THIS THREAD SUCKS, WOST THREAD EVER".

It's wonderful that you think this, but you should realize that coming in and complaining is not gonna get rid of posts you think are stupid. Just save yourself the energy and ignore them. Beer,

El Mamerro

Archived