Dee Snider's "House of Hair"

Guest 455

I don't know many of you get this radio show on any of your local stations but if you can get it you should listen to it---Dee Snider is one funny motherfucker along with making fun of himself and other artists and how shit used to be in the 80's with the "Aqua Net" era of rock-n-roll...and then plays all those old buttrock classics that make you start feeling nostalgic if you are over the age of 25 or so......hahaha....listening to that shit makes me want to break out the ol' Hutch BMX bike and go jam around the dirt track sporting one those hats with checkered pattern and the flaps,slip-on Vans,Ocean Pacific corduroy shorts with the comb in the back pocket...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Vanity

455 rocks the von dutch trucker.

hahaha....no way Vanity...you wouldn't catch me dead in one those hats.....that's about gay as dude's shoppin' in the girls section for jeans and sporting a white spiked belt with an extra-small t- shirt.....and believe me...there are plenty of those people around where I live....and I'm not one of 'em.lol.

*I just thought about the fact the that I created a thread about 80's buttrock and I'm listening to "Power Bars" by Kevin Brown feat.Grap Luva......what kind of shit is that?..haha