decent cheap camera??

Mr.LonelyHeart

I've been using disposables but I want to get a decent cheap camera, (as the title says)....

any recommendations for something under around $100? any particular brands? models?

Any brands that I should stay AWAY from?

all I want is a camera that doesn't take blurry pictures, really.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I had a fuji i pix 1.2 megapixel that i think retails for around a hundred or so. takes video clips but i could never get the flash to light up surfaces for night flicks right.

now i have an olympus 2 megapixel, while a bit more expensive it takes great night clips you can combine pics together on the camera as well as edit video footage second by second.

Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS

digital or 35mm? olympus makes a few good models for around that price, i had one that lasted for about two years, never really making it out of the back pack except to flick, so it got banged around a bit. it took decent night shots. i ended up dropping it one too many times i think.

Guest imported_Europe

Get the Olumpus MJU II (in America its called EPIC instead of MJU).

This is without a doubt the best camera in that pricerange, used by graffwriters worldwide, small and compact, great flicks cause of the great lens in it.

www.empiredirect.co.uk/ prodimagenew/MJU2.jpg'>

Archived