DeathMatch: Deto Vs DR. Delussion

2 blaazed

who would take it in the fight....

dr- got rolled on in barnes n noble by the jnco crew and held it down like a true razobeery tea gangster

deto-writes in pink and is actually pretty cool dude in my book

lets see what fellow 12ozers think...so we dont have to hear them flaming in every thread...dr. nore deto can respond to who would win...

round 1....

Deto comes out strong with his pink boxing short and gloves with tease as his corner man.DR. comes flying down from the stands with all types of fireworks and pyro......raven steps up to give them the rules of the fight and send them to there corner. But before the match can start the jnco. crew comes out from under the ring and bitch punches the doctor.DOCTOR grabs his tea and throws it in his face. the bell starts...round 1.....http://forumspam.articblue.nl/post_related/flamewar/images/0096.jpg'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- could you ignorant goons please at least TRY to spell my name right? thanks.

- i have never been banned, "2blazzed."

- deto has wet dreams about tease. yuck.

- i don't vote in 12oz "polls." it's gay, sorry. hahaha you all think you're in the know.

- deto thinks he looks like the rock, meaning he's probably very very ugly. and he listens to rap. hahaha. rap. geez. i, on the other hand, am an all-american handsome young man. and i listen to the cool stuff. you know, the cool stuff.

- if i see "pgw" mentioned one more time i just might regurgitate the crab cakes i just ate.

- i look so hot right now. yowza.

and guess what. tomorrow night i'm going to a yuppie bar with her:

***hmmmm where'd she go?

can you say "givenchy?"

2blazzed, you fag, i bet you have a crush on me. i guess ever since you got raped into your gang, your homoerotic desires are flaring up. please just get shot already.

<3 dr+d///bozack

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"2BLAZZED..."

i just read that god-awful "what are you wearing" thread, and guess what. i HATE to burst your marijuana smoke-filled bubble, but...

BURBERRY does NOT make ghetto-ass jeans with the NOVA CHECK on the back pockets. hahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahahah.

what YOU are wearing is a cheap, wannabe, piece-of-shit ghetto knockoff. hahaha i bet you paid a ghetto arm and leg for that crap.

the word "burberry" does not equal authenticity MORON.

shes busted doggy...i just cant take arrogant stuck up snobbish people who think theyre too cool for everyone else and refers to themself by there first name instead of i or me...you probably wear a trucker hat and smoke parliments and save your chest...fucin homo..

http://img44.photobucket.com/albums/v134/bombthesystem/thongggg.jpg'>

you aint the only one who can post pics of bitches u get down wit

Originally posted by 2BLAZZED

dont get mad cuz people pulled your card...go back to the suburbs dog..and there official i got tags and a receipt to prove it...

bro. i AM in the suburbs. i LIVE in the suburbs. i LOVE the suburbs.

hahahahahahahaha tags and receipts. those prove nothing homie. knockoffs galore.

go HERE:

www.burberry.com

as you can see, burberry only makes tighter-fitting pants for people like me. you are not wearing burberry. sorry again. :lol:

2blazzed, i give up. i won't be addressing you any further after this. i TRY to educate you dumb ghetto fucktards, but to no avail.

i don't normally acknowledge the existence of scumbags like you. sorry for wasting my time.

<3 authentic burberry prorsum customer.

do you think everything on that site is the only things burberry sell...r u fuckin retarded...go to the ecko site or noth face site ect. u think thats everything in every line...you a dumb muthafucka..dont open ya mouth if ya dont know what you talkin about..just act like u know..

bottom line/just cause its like that...

Originally posted by DR+DELUSION

2blazzed, i give up. i won't be addressing you any further after this. i TRY to educate you dumb ghetto fucktards, but to no avail.

i don't normally acknowledge the existence of scumbags like you. sorry for wasting my time.

<3 authentic burberry prorsum customer.

You sound pretty snobby man.