Death Wishes

Overtime

<span style='color:black'>Lately i have been thinkin of what i would want when i die,,, so far this is all i have come up with

I want to be in my casket with my eyes wide open and a big toothy grin on my face, or be sittin in a chair in front of everyone

I want some stupid song like "another bites the dust" or somthing like that

and after that, they can throw me on the road or let cannibals eat me, i dont care

any of you ever think about shit like this? if so, what do you want done? </span>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

burn me and scatter my ahes in the ocean. i'm gonna teach my son how to fish (when i have one), just like my pops taught me. and when he goes out on the boat to scatter my ashes i want him and whoever else wants to go have a great day. fishin, drinkin, chillin. word.

fuck gettin buried. gross.

yeah, i wouldnt want to be burried, maybe a tombstone to get flowers on or something, but other than that, i dont give a rats ass, Maybe do what the guy who started frisbee golf. He got creamated and put into special edition frisbee's.

Iquit, he me up on aim,,,Thamattressking

Originally posted by Jackson

I watched this movie called The Kentucky Fried Movie, there was an advert for a charity in it to help you with the problem of death. Fucking funny. They take their son's corpse to a baseball game haha.

batter up dead fucker

Archived