Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Death To The West

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by effyoo, Jan 3, 2003.

1. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

Death To The West - Weird Looking Al-Quaeda Psychos Are Eating Us For Breakfast

The West is for wimps. We are fat, overfed, soft as lamb’s wool and getting on our own nerves. Have you ridden in an airplane recently? What is with all these girlie men wearing those faggy neck-pillows and putting their seat all the way back? Are they still in the womb?

We are begging to be bombed. We are hapless boobs. Pregnant women from every America-hating, impoverished country in the world flock to the West to give their kids citizenship and we greet them with open arms. Even within our own countries, we have become victims of anyone ballsy enough to say, “Give me that.” I had a mugger come up to me on the street the other night and demand money without a gun or a knife around for miles (punched him in the neck). Recently, in Wichita, Kansas, Reginald Carr put down his gun in order to more effectively rape a woman while two other victims (one male, one female, both unhurt and in perfect shape) lay there crying. And you think America is bad? The UK has become the weakling capital of the world as criminals eat it up like so many tea-flavored crumpets. In a pathetic attempt to be seen as everyone’s pal, they lay face-first and get shat on with the vehemence of a tornado; it’s an environment where anti-Western sentiment can blossom like one of the ghost orchids in Adaptation.

Today’s estimated 2.5 million Muslims easily outstrip church-attendance figures (currently around one million), which have been in freefall for years. Some studies predict that in just five to seven years the Muslim populations of some UK urban centers (like Leiceister where we saw Oxbow) will become the majority. And the majority of that will be sticking their middle finger up to the ways of the West.

On Sept. 11 of this year, for example, North London’s Finsbury Park Mosque was filled with hundreds of young, disaffected British Asian and Middle Eastern youth wearing streetwear underneath traditional Muslim hajibs and partying their asses off to the “Fuck the West” jamboree. The master of ceremonies was a guy named Sheikh Abu Hamza al-Masri, who looks like a stereotypical Bond villain. He is widely believed to be the UK recruiter for al Qaeda. For angry Muslim youth, he’s a hero—the British Bin Laden. Hamza’s under investigation by the FBI and closely watched by MI5—which has tried to limit his activities by confiscating his passport and freezing his bank accounts.

Media reports frequently assert that both shoe bomber Richard Reid and alleged “20th hijacker” Zacarias Moussaoui were worshippers at Hamza’s Finsbury Park mosque. Like most West- haters, this former karate instructor and nightclub bouncer got his education in the West. He used it to fight on behalf of the Afghan Muslims, and a bomb blew his eye and his hand far away from the rest of his body. Despite looking like something out of the last part of Robocop, he is still easily kicking the West’s ass and tossing the UK around like a sad, wet cat. And he isn’t scared. A brief search of the Internet reveals a mobile phone number that leads directly to the man himself. So we called him.

VICE: Are you trying to take over Britain and the States and bully the West into Islam?
    Hamza: No [laughs]. It’s not like that. I would like Islamic law to be applied in Britain. We would like the people of this country to consider Islam for themselves. Once they read about it and see its potential power to change the individual into a superpower who will sacrifice himself for his principles, and benefit from that, then they can change their own country.

But if you were a superhero, like, say, Green Lantern, you wouldn’t need guns. You guys always train with guns. You were training people with AK-47s in the basement of your mosque and—
    No, it wasn’t AK-47s, but B-52s [laughs]. I invited them to come and take a look, but they were too afraid.

Pussies.
    We still keep weapons of mass destruction down there. If they send some inspectors with a false UN resolution, we will certainly let them in. And I am willing to let them check my palaces and all that [laughs].

Why do you hate our guts so much?
    I assume you are asking me my problems with America. The United States is trying to build up some form of enemy in order to justify this expenditure of money and policies, which lead to war. This is why they tried to build up the threat of al Qaeda six months before Sept. 11; they cancelled training operations in Jordan and closed embassies because of threats from al Qaeda. I myself think they have made a conspiracy to carry out Sept. 11 in order to justify a global war for hundreds of years without being questioned.

So George Bush bombed the Towers? Have you ever heard George Bush talk?
    The Americans are acting like the drunk policeman of the whole world. They wear the uniform of a policeman and act like a drunk crook.

Why would America kill six thousand people so they could wipe out a few terrorists?
    Al Qaeda was only three or four hundred people. They exist as individuals now, but the structure has been hit badly. It doesn’t justify the kind of force that America is using against it.

That’s what I’m saying.
    In principle they have already lost the war against terrorism because they have decided to scare their own people all the time in order to justify their war expenditure.

We read in Time magazine that you were Osama Bin Laden’s houseboy.
    What does that mean?

His dawg.
    I’m sorry?

I think they used the word “puppet.”
    [laughs] Well, Time magazine are my sworn enemy. I’m not a puppet, because I am the only one who has claimed that these buildings were destroyed by an internal explosion. I am a civil engineer—

Educated in the West...
    I say there is no way that some petrol would collapse these giant structures after just three hours. And it was a vertical collapse, not to the side. If the steel was melted and the core of the building had been detached from its surrounding, then the exterior would peel off like a banana and the core would remain standing. It has all the symptoms of destruction from inside. A sudden blaze and then the cloud of tons of debris driven upwards against gravity. What is capable of doing this? It’s only explosives. Then the building goes down in that manner. Then there is the disappearance of the steel structure itself, and above all, there are no black boxes in the airplanes. All this blunder.

So it wasn’t the Muslims. It must have been the Jews and the Americans, right?
    As I say, those who want an open expenditure. Israel would benefit because they want a free hand with their protocols.

Are you down with Saddam Hussein?
    For us, Saddam Hussein is an infidel. He killed his own people while the Americans rubbed their hands, stood by and told him he’d done a good job because he was hitting Iran at the same time. When they say he killed his own people, it’s like selling us yesterday’s mashed potato. Everybody knows they’re just bluffers and liars. If they want to get rid of him, why do they allow him to kill the Kurds and Shi’ites when they were rising against him in 1991?

Yesterday’s mashed potato?
    I mean to say old news. It is old news.

But a mashed potato?
    Yes.

So you hate him too?
    If they had left us alone, we would have already taken care of him. They were the ones who helped him stay there all that time. Once they had established him, they had to keep him in power because he’s like kryptonite against Saudi Arabia and Kuwait. As long as they see his picture they keep producing milk. If they change him, it will be for someone who can be more beneficial to them. But at the moment, there is no one more beneficial than this idiot. He has to stay.

So the Americans and the Jews are responsible for Sept. 11, and Saddam, and other terrible things Muslims are blamed for, but Islam represents all that is good in the world. Even al Qaeda is a bastion of holiness.
    Islam will dominate the world, because people will need Islam. There is a vacuum. People realize we are not just bodies, we are bodies and spirit. They see their families destroyed by incest, babies born as bastards, children raped in church. They have to work all the time to survive, while their taxes are spent on space and diesel projects. You’re talking here about the roots of a revolution. The godly punishment for America will be that it will eat itself from the inside—morally, through the disintegration of the family and the proliferation of anti-God principles and action. These will be the reasons for its self-destruction. America is a giant walking on matchsticks. What return have these people got from their country’s foreign policy? Nothing at all. Everyone wants to kill them. And yet there is nothing coming back to them. That means they are enslaved by their needs and desire. It will take time because American people are never interested in their country’s foreign policy. But they will now see that they are vulnerable.
    They will realize that there is no such thing as absolute freedom. Freedom has to be supervised. They are realizing that we can’t control society with policemen and cameramen. No one wants to think of themselves as a criminal. Everyone wants to feel nice and safe and close to God. And this is what we find in Islam. Democracy is the biggest lie. When the whole world says, “Don’t do that,” America does it anyways. Is that democracy? No, it’s tyranny. It is not our fault that people have deserted their religion and turned their back on the Ten Commandments. It is their fault. It is them who are the extremists. They have moved away from the balance of religion. We are sticking to the Ten Commandments, which they have run away from and left behind. They are the extreme from good. We are the extreme from bad.

You’re starting to sound like George Bush.
    In what sense?

All this talk of evil people and “their time has come.” You sound like the priest in The Exorcist. Who isn’t evil, in your mind? Who’s a saint?
    Of course, Omar Abdel Rahman [spiritual leader of Egypt’s Islamic movement, al-Gamaa al-Islamiyya]. I met him a few times. I admire the man. He’s in prison in America now [for the 1993 bombing of the World Trade Center]. That’s a plot. If he was in Britain, he would have been acquitted by now.

If he was in Britain, he’d probably be prime minister by now. Tony Blair would be baking him cheesecake. He’d have peeled grapes for—
    There was no evidence. The first World Trade Center bombing was a plot against Muslims because they were trying to create the equivalent of a Zionist lobby in order to gain some influence in America. Obviously that was done to put them in their place. Islamically, this is wrong anyway. We are not here to infiltrate but to educate.

I think you’re forgetting someone. The real saint. Come on. The B to the IN?
    The btothen?

B-I-N Laden.
    I admired some of Osama Bin Laden’s previous actions, but not his latest performance by claiming credit [for September 11th] and making threats. Islam said, “Fight those who are immediately next to you.” I am of the school of thought that we should correct our countries back home before we can go global.

And go global you shall.
    Yes.

Unless you are stopped.
    We will not be stopped.

JAMES KRO

Stolen from Vice Magazine

---

So is he right?

2. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

Al Queda doesn't hate the West. They hate America.....

3. podrido

podrido Veteran Member

every nation strides for power. not one will put down the chance to take over.

4. socrates

socrates Guest

I hate alot people you don't see me on MSNBC

5. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

Well, the author is American (insert America as a place that is only concerned about itself joke here). Thats a good point. Canada never seems to get mentioned. I know that Canada and the US are the same when it comes to the morality issues that Hazma brought up, but America seems to be the target of the hate.

*edit -- READ you ignorant fucks (tease). It only takes a few minutes. You know you're going to be on 12 oz. all night anyway.

6. melty

melty Senior Member

What if you killed everyone you hated?

7. grittylifer

grittylifer Banned

that was interesting.
    vice magazine is funny.

well worth reading.