Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

DEATH TO THE SHIFTY FATASS

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by docs, Nov 4, 2004.

1. docs

docs Member

Alright so my roomate is a fatass im sure you saw that before you clicked. The kid is a computer game fiend. Every time i come in hes on his ass playing ninja turtles or some shit. Ok so my computer is out for a few weeks cause its being fixed. I got one game, "morrowind" and i leave it out cause i was checkin to see if all the shit was in there and i was thinking about selling it. I get my computer back and go to look for the box. Gone. My first thoughts were fatass ganked it without knowing it was mine. ( I have no fucking idea how he wouldnt know) so i ask him about it. "nope." Bummer 35 bucks down the drain. So i forgot about it for a couple weeks. Then I saw the icon on my computer and i started to wonder what happend to it. My roomates a ok person i doubt he'd jack me and think hed get away with it. Well he stepped out and he didnt lock his door and im sittin on the couch thinking this. Then im like fuck it thats my $35 so i pop in to take a quick look. That bitch is laying on the middle of the floor. im thinking " aww hell nah" so im thinking about not saying shit im gonna go look for something of his to jack as soon as i finish this. And im gonna just pull some bullshit on him then bring it up at the end of the semster and beat his ass after tourturing him. So if you got any ideas i can use id be gratfull... and nuttin in the conditioner is going down soon. Oh he weres contacts if you know any good shit to do with the solution thats a funk harmless prank, maybe make his ass permanatly blind ya know nothing id regret.

2. InnerCityRebel

InnerCityRebel Veteran Member

just play the game when he gets home and make sure he sees you playing.Then call him pout on it and bitch slap him.. :clown2:

3. AORAone

AORAone Veteran Member

damn man, thats a rediculous amount of typing

4. LaCosaNostra

LaCosaNostra Senior Member

^yeah, it really is. I suggest checking out the Dorm WARS thread.

5. docs

docs Member

haha my bad... angry typing

6. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

So......you guys are fighting over a video game?

7. Brewster Baker

Brewster Baker 12oz Loyalist

the story of your life Dazzle

8. fermentor666

fermentor666 Veteran Member

9. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

Coming from a guy who broke down the door to his 13 year old brother's room just so he could play GTA for an hour......

10. Brewster Baker

Brewster Baker 12oz Loyalist

hahaha naw get it straight... I waited till he went trick or treating then I went in.... and it was for 3 hours not 1

11. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

Jerk off onto his pillow case.

12. S@T@N

S@T@N Senior Member

13. JohnnyHorton

JohnnyHorton Senior Member

now this is rich
    I know about your own little GTA addiction

and also....
    wheres my package? ;)

14. CRAMPS

CRAMPS Senior Member

WAKE HIM UP EVERY MORNING A 4 AM WITH A BULL HORN! then make him GO JOGGING WITH YOU!

oh...sign him up for some scientologist shit..so they call him all the time and bug him to join..

OR!! give him some twinkey, but suck out the whipcream, and replace it with mayo or do the same with a chocolate eclair! hahaha
    ^i think thats from the simpsons or southpark...cant remember

15. FunktionOne

FunktionOne Member

Sign him up for a bunch of stupid shit so email ....wait no..no

..Take his keyboard and swing it by the cord above a bathtub full of water until he confesses.. Game nerds will do or say anything do back to playing fuckfuck games..... I bet cracks like an egg

....or just punch him, shit, ain't like he can fight back