DEATH TO THE SHIFTY FATASS

docs

Alright so my roomate is a fatass im sure you saw that before you clicked. The kid is a computer game fiend. Every time i come in hes on his ass playing ninja turtles or some shit. Ok so my computer is out for a few weeks cause its being fixed. I got one game, "morrowind" and i leave it out cause i was checkin to see if all the shit was in there and i was thinking about selling it. I get my computer back and go to look for the box. Gone. My first thoughts were fatass ganked it without knowing it was mine. ( I have no fucking idea how he wouldnt know) so i ask him about it. "nope." Bummer 35 bucks down the drain. So i forgot about it for a couple weeks. Then I saw the icon on my computer and i started to wonder what happend to it. My roomates a ok person i doubt he'd jack me and think hed get away with it. Well he stepped out and he didnt lock his door and im sittin on the couch thinking this. Then im like fuck it thats my $35 so i pop in to take a quick look. That bitch is laying on the middle of the floor. im thinking " aww hell nah" so im thinking about not saying shit im gonna go look for something of his to jack as soon as i finish this. And im gonna just pull some bullshit on him then bring it up at the end of the semster and beat his ass after tourturing him. So if you got any ideas i can use id be gratfull... and nuttin in the conditioner is going down soon. Oh he weres contacts if you know any good shit to do with the solution thats a funk harmless prank, maybe make his ass permanatly blind ya know nothing id regret.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

WAKE HIM UP EVERY MORNING A 4 AM WITH A BULL HORN! then make him GO JOGGING WITH YOU!

oh...sign him up for some scientologist shit..so they call him all the time and bug him to join..

OR!! give him some twinkey, but suck out the whipcream, and replace it with mayo or do the same with a chocolate eclair! hahaha

^i think thats from the simpsons or southpark...cant remember

Sign him up for a bunch of stupid shit so email ....wait no..no

..Take his keyboard and swing it by the cord above a bathtub full of water until he confesses.. Game nerds will do or say anything do back to playing fuckfuck games..... I bet cracks like an egg

....or just punch him, shit, ain't like he can fight back

Originally posted by Seldoon+Nov 6 2004, 10:00 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Seldoon - Nov 6 2004, 10:00 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Nekro@Nov 6 2004, 01:38 AM

Talk about women with him, then say something like this: "Negro please, i played that bitch like you played my copy of Morrowind. Just took her, laid her out on the floor and went at it."

best answer on multiple levels.

[/b]

yeah, that was fantastic nekro.